Rads

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fujiman

Re: Rads

Post by Fujiman »

Ginge96 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:49 am It’s also the NRL version of magic weekend this week so it’s a chance to watch everyone in one place
Typical Lenners penny pinching again 😂
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:48 pm Well I for one feel Rads has wasted his time going down under when players the calibre of luke Gale are.up.for.grabs :lol:
Comment of the week!!!
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Maybe he’s gone for a job interview for himself? I can only hope ;)
Mauny6

Post by Mauny6 »

Tyrell fuimaono and Martin taupau are options we're linked with.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Mauny6 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:35 am Tyrell fuimaono and Martin taupau are options we're linked with.
Taupau wants to extend his contract with the Broncos
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:49 am
Mauny6 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:35 am Tyrell fuimaono and Martin taupau are options we're linked with.
Taupau wants to extend his contract with the Broncos
Hes had his day lets look at hungry fringe players
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Its time to tell the truth we need a fast hooker from play the pall & we need a standoff with pace and a kicking game & off load the garbage, also a prop a bit nasty and tough to frighten the opposition Waria Hargraves type, we have proved how valuable speed frightened opponents with French & Field in the side & to be honest i was disappointed with the game plan with Hull passing along the line no players running through the line to hold up defences no kicking through the line to hold up defences it was back to the old days sadly an easy to read attack sorry if it offends some members but its the raw truth
Last edited by ddtftf on Sat May 06, 2023 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dont call him maria to his face 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Takes some doing to buy Thornley mago cust and Ellis all in one season. Get him promoted !!
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

ddtftf wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Its time to tell the truth we need a fast hooker from play the pall & we need a standoff with pace and a kicking game & off load the garbage, also a prop a bit nasty and tough to frighten the opposition Maria Hargraves type, we have proved how valuable speed frightened opponents with French & Field in the side & to be honest i was disappointed with the game plan with Hull passing along the line no players running through the line to hold up defences no kicking through the line to hold up defences it was back to the old days sadly an easy to read attack sorry if it offends some members but its the raw truth
It was an off day ffs. We’ve just battered 3 teams gunning to beat us . Peet is building his team