Rads

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Brennox7

Re: Rads

Post by Brennox7 »

I often get called an arm chair fan who doesn’t go games (only went to Wigan vs St Helens last season) Moved out of Wigan years ago and have young kids. Doesn’t mean I haven’t played the game for years, lose all sense of normality during live games and live and breath Wigan and the game.

I talk to some ancient and loyal Wigan fans who have never been the DW. Stopped going games when they left Central Park, but they could still tell you every players star sign!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:07 pm It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan about people constantly moaning, not everybody's opinion is the same, some fans really do need to get a grip, or should I say Super fans.
There you go moaning about people moaning about other people moaning about the team! Where will it all end?

(Sorry, couldn't resist - courtesy of Monty Python:
"They've taken everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers.
And from our fathers' fathers' father's")
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:18 pm
medlocke wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:07 pm It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan about people constantly moaning, not everybody's opinion is the same, some fans really do need to get a grip, or should I say Super fans.
There you go moaning about people moaning about other people moaning about the team! Where will it all end?

(Sorry, couldn't resist - courtesy of Monty Python:
"They've taken everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers.
And from our fathers' fathers' father's")
:lol: :lol:
Soul Kitchen

Post by Soul Kitchen »

Kettle and pot!
You can always alter posts to suit your agenda!👍
jobo

Post by jobo »

Brennox7 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:12 pm I often get called an arm chair fan who doesn’t go games (only went to Wigan vs St Helens last season) Moved out of Wigan years ago and have young kids. Doesn’t mean I haven’t played the game for years, lose all sense of normality during live games and live and breath Wigan and the game.

I talk to some ancient and loyal Wigan fans who have never been the DW. Stopped going games when they left Central Park, but they could still tell you every players star sign!
I've got a few pals like that. Have never and will never, set foot in the DW but they live and breathe Wigan. Go to away matches, buy merchandise etc but the DW is a no no.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Pardon me but what has any of this got to do with Rads going to Australia?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Nothing, so locked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:42 pm Pardon me but what has any of this got to do with Rads going to Australia?
Because some posters started moaning about the players the coaches & the owners 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan