Deacon?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
W1GANER

Re: Deacon?

Post by W1GANER »

I saw Deacon outside River Isalnd day after boxing day and he was limping. Can't see him being fully fit for first few games.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Makes me mad all these roumours :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well dont come on the rumour mill then Bear that is what this forum is for RUMOURS !!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
ye and as bowton put in a post above he posted this topic before leuluai signed and he shouldnt feel stupid because its a rumour and thats what you put in them......RUMOURS !!!!
Cheers Shawcross...good to see somebody not slating a roumer on the board!

Its one thing not going with one but sometimes some people really do over-react on here! :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

pieater-alex posted:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
:lol: :lol: I bet you feel well stupid now we've announced leuleui.

Deacon was never going too come he extended his contract with bradford.
....no!

if you re-read my post i neversuggested 'he was COMING' i suggested the roumer had arisen again! :eusa9:
You did suggest it you said you'd hear from a reliable source that he was coming and named 3 reasons why we could sign him. :wink: [/quote]

hmmm....i may have done but it doesn't mean you have to go along with it! the Roumers board is for posting roumers on which you have heard away from the site is it not...?

cor blimey roll on the new season when the roumers might quieten down...! hold on its already like a church on here anyway! :lol1:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

its okay mate because your right this part of the site is for rumours and thats what it is a rumour...
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

adrenalinxx posted:
Bear posted:
Richards can kick and i heard they was learning ashton... I always thought Barret could kick.
:o RIP the English Language
I think the "English Language" has been turning in its grave for a long time. Some of the language on this website is very difficult to read, it's sometimes like trying to read Milton's "Paradise Lost"...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

Fraggle posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
Bear posted:
Richards can kick and i heard they was learning ashton... I always thought Barret could kick.
:o RIP the English Language
I think the "English Language" has been turning in its grave for a long time. Some of the language on this website is very difficult to read, it's sometimes like trying to read Milton's "Paradise Lost"...
It was an accident You know what i ment :blush:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!