Deacon?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Deacon?

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Yes, we’ve had it before and it was probably scoffed at but I’ve been told today by a good source that Wigan are mulling over going in for Paul Deacon…!

I know he’s getting on a bit and isn’t seen as a step ‘forward’ by many but if you weigh all the reckonings up, it looks sensible from were I’m sitting:
- we’ve no kicker!
- ‘TomTom (cant spell his name) has roumered to have failed ANOTHER medical!
- He’s a Wigan lad!

ther'l be plenty to scoff at it but i'd take him for a couple of seasons whilst we've no kicker! :exc:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

adrenalinxx

Re: Deacon?

Post by adrenalinxx »

There have been reports and rumours of Wigans interest in Paul Deacon but I don't think that Bradford or any clubs for that matter will want to start selling key players in their preperation for the next season.

I'm not 100% sure if Deacon is the type of player need with Barrett arriving next season I personally feel Danny Orr's style of play would compliment Barretts game better.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Another one off the list now that we've signed Lu Lu (well, he makes me want to shout) :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

For your info we have 2 kickers. One called Richards and one called Ashton and this came to me directly from our coaching staff last week.

My thoughts on hearing this turned to team selection. Richards and Ashton interchanging from the bench with Withers at FB? :doz:
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

can withers kick??????

what about leuluia???? (for kicking)
To be the best
you have to beat the best
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Deacon is starting to get past it now, he looks like a boy with an old mans face IMO.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

:lol: :lol: I bet you feel well stupid now we've announced leuleui.

Deacon was never going too come he extended his contract with bradford.[/quote]

....no!

if you re-read my post i neversuggested 'he was COMING' i suggested the roumer had arisen again! :eusa9:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Bear

Post by Bear »

Richards can kick and i heard they was learning ashton... I always thought Barret could kick.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

ye and as bowton put in a post above he posted this topic before leuluai signed and he shouldnt feel stupid because its a rumour and thats what you put in them......RUMOURS !!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

shawcross da warrior posted:
ye and as bowton put in a post above he posted this topic before leuluai signed and he shouldnt feel stupid because its a rumour and thats what you put in them......RUMOURS !!!!
I agree a rumour is a rumour but when people use the words "reliable source" and it doesn't come true then people will react in that way.

Like I say many times peoples reliable source turn out to be not that reliable anyway but if people just said they have heard from a mate or read it on RLFans it would help other people to judge whether there is any value in the rumour at all.
Bear posted:
Richards can kick and i heard they was learning ashton... I always thought Barret could kick.
:o RIP the English Language