Re: Fui Fui Moi Moi

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

It's like we could do with a seperate link on this website just for rumours! :roll:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we allready signed 3 superstars today :lol: do we need any more :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
louis0071

Post by louis0071 »

dont u think we could do with some more british players as some body posted early we have 10 over seas players i think
wigan till i die
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

louis0071 posted:
dont u think we could do with some more british players as some body posted early we have 10 over seas players i think
louis for a pat your spot on ,im know i love watching wigan win but 10 overseas players i just dont like that at all getting a litle worried the crowds will walk if no wigan lads are playine??
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

young british player's we do need but cap's a big problem years ago not so ,we had depth of quality alowing young lads to come through slowly,any team which spends on youth suffer's we don't have the time for them to come on fully truth is we will have to wait while nobby sorts it out :(
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I got an idea that would please a lot of people on here & RLfans. lets get rid of all our overseas players and go with all our british talent, who knows if we are lucky enough we might end up in National League 1 :sly:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

medlocke posted:
I got an idea that would please a lot of people on here & RLfans. lets get rid of all our overseas players and go with all our british talent, who knows if we are lucky enough we might end up in National League 1 :sly:
Saints managed pretty well with just about the most British squad in SL, as DaveO has mentioned in another thread.
I don't have a problem with 3 or 4 top quality imports, but when the number of imports is getting into double figures, and many of them are no better than their British equivalents, there's something seriously wrong.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Its time for an overhaul of the import system. To make RL grow in britain we need more british lads (or girls - it can happen) playing at first grade level. I know there arent that many british people of the quality for first grade but in time there would be.

This argument is too long though for my post.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

This is a completely stupid and utterly time wasting post, it was announced a few weeks ago when we said We have lost our interest with him... i can understand us needing a prop but come on he signed a new deal with the eels and this is just an out of day post

I Belive the one about millard whiters and leulei now they have been announced not off some pathetic rugby roumours.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
medlocke posted:
Saints managed pretty well with just about the most British squad in SL, as DaveO has mentioned in another thread.
I don't have a problem with 3 or 4 top quality imports, but when the number of imports is getting into double figures, and many of them are no better than their British equivalents, there's something seriously wrong.
As I have asked elsewhere, where does the problem lie? Yourself, Matthew and Dave all complain but refuse to lay the blame anywhere. Too scared to shout "sack the coach"? :wink: