Re: Fui Fui Moi Moi

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

jinkin jimmy posted:
As I have asked elsewhere, where does the problem lie? Yourself, Matthew and Dave all complain but refuse to lay the blame anywhere. Too scared to shout "sack the coach"? :wink:
Well at least you have admitted what you wanted us to say :wink:

Dave
Bear

Post by Bear »

pieater-alex posted:
Didn't think this would set people off. Its just something that was raised too my attention and I thought I would ask if anyone else had heard it.
Ya well it has ok
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

DaveO posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
As I have asked elsewhere, where does the problem lie? Yourself, Matthew and Dave all complain but refuse to lay the blame anywhere. Too scared to shout "sack the coach"? :wink:
Well at least you have admitted what you wanted us to say :wink:

Dave
Well you must mean either this or as TEW posts above. You still haven't told us which.

It is my opinion that Millard and Withers are Nobby's signings whilst Leuluai was signed a while ago and could have been started by Mo or Basil. Personally I am delighted with the latter and my feelings about the former signings have mellowed somewhat, although I would have preferred tham to be on one year deals.

However, if I felt as strongly as you appear to do I would not only vent my feelings (as you do) but would also tell this board who I felt was to blame (which you do not).

Of course, you don't really know for sure who is behind the signings you so clearly hate but why will you not be more forthcoming in the same way that you are convinced Orr was forced out of the club? :conf:

I'll have to catch your response later, Dave. Sadly I'm off prawn munching at Old Trafford. Come on Benfica!! :wink:
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

yet another rumour, is three signings in 1 week not good enough for you????
To be the best
you have to beat the best
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

chrisJJ posted:
yet another rumour, is three signings in 1 week not good enough for you????

This is rumour section, if you dont want to read them, don't click on the topic. That is one of the reasons this secton has been made, so they don't clutter up the main forum. That way, you don't need to click on the rumour section, then click on a topic, and then moan about it being a rumour.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

we have known about these signing for months so its not like its a surprise.
Bear

Post by Bear »

pieater-alex posted:
Bear posted:
This is a completely stupid and utterly time wasting post, it was announced a few weeks ago when we said We have lost our interest with him... i can understand us needing a prop but come on he signed a new deal with the eels and this is just an out of day post

I Belive the one about millard whiters and leulei now they have been announced not off some pathetic rugby roumours.
You no what this is its a rumour mill !! for posting rumours I posted it on here cause its a rumour. You dont have to read it.

When someone posted a rumour about Fieldan signing for wigan they got slated and look what happened. Contracts mean nothing these days.

But I take your point I dont think it will be happening sadly but I was just curious too see if anyone else had heard anything. Didnt want too cause any offence to anyone.
ok calm down just stating MY OPINION
leo

Post by leo »

like wake are doing. i think they've signed 8 british players
Bear

Post by Bear »

pieater-alex posted:
Bear posted:
pieater-alex posted: You no what this is its a rumour mill !! for posting rumours I posted it on here cause its a rumour. You dont have to read it.

When someone posted a rumour about Fieldan signing for wigan they got slated and look what happened. Contracts mean nothing these days.

But I take your point I dont think it will be happening sadly but I was just curious too see if anyone else had heard anything. Didnt want too cause any offence to anyone.
ok calm down just stating MY OPINION
I no I was stating mine :lol:
Well Lets state our own opinions and leave it there then... I was sayin Moi Moi signed new deal weeks ago :lol:
Hell am i bored
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

You could count Hansen as a wiganer even though he's on the overseas quota.