Brian Carney....

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jinkin jimmy

Brian Carney....

Post by jinkin jimmy »

...was at the club yesterday. He had a coffee with an acquaintance of mine. However, I don't know what was discussed and, as you all know, I never was one to start a rumour.... :roll:
WiganWarrior

Re: Brian Carney....

Post by WiganWarrior »

I hope he was only discussing coffee and nothing else :exc:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
phibes

Post by phibes »

jinkin jimmy posted:
...was at the club yesterday. He had a coffee with an acquaintance of mine. However, I don't know what was discussed and, as you all know, I never was one to start a rumour.... :roll:
Couldn't you at least make one up? The season doesn't start for another 9 weeks :D
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

could we not swap bits of leg pieces between carney and raders and then get one whole player perhaps?

i hope its just a social visit...we have bigger issues in other positions and could spend his wages far more wisely.

Also, i was reading this week about how steve turner is refusing to train with gold coast even though he's signed a contract with them- they wont release him but he wants to stay at melbourne. so surely this would mean that we'd have to cough up cash to buy carney out of his contract? id much rather buy a decent center :angry:
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

phibes posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Couldn't you at least make one up? The season doesn't start for another 9 weeks :D
try this,richards, DV to gold coast carney to wigan he comes for less money than richards freeing money for prop and centre ,this is why macavoy removed from official site also,source,''AN OTHER'' :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
joeb

Post by joeb »

lucky 13 posted:
phibes posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
try this,richards, DV to gold coast carney to wigan he comes for less money than richards freeing money for prop and centre ,this is why macavoy removed from official site also,source,''AN OTHER'' :wink:
carney i hope not, he would be out every other week with a broken eye lash.leave him in aus not good enough as the tri nations has just proved :cool:
    mike binder

Post by mike binder »

know some 1 who spoke to him said theres no way he is coming back ,sorry mrs feka :blush:
    mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
    IT COMING HOME
    ITS COMING HOME
    ITS COMING
    TROPHIES COMING HOME
    Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
    How about, we've all heard that Leuluai has had problems with dodgy hamstricks, and old Biscuit Legs had the same problems in his last couple of years at Wigan, so maybe Carney's been back to compare dodgy hamstrings with our new scrum half?
    http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
    And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
    You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
    [hr]
    medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Agreed, if i want to see a crab running i will go to southport :lol:
    medlocke

Post by medlocke »

pieater-alex posted:
    Nobby`s Girl posted:
    i`v just rembered about 2 weeks back a post on hear by the person called Jolly giant, (think that was the name)He said that Bailey was not coming to Wigan and also Carney was not going to Gold cost, he did say that not nececary coming back to wigan but he said he will be returning to England next season.
    However he could not say where he got this info from but he seamed pritty certain. He also said in a few weeks we would find out he was right and we would be saying sorry to him.

actually i havnt heard from this person since he put this message on the board.

Does anyone rembered this what he said? also could he right? (about the carney bit)
    he was here for a 3 weel holiday.
    Is he touring the countryside in a plastic pig

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: