Peacock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: Peacock

Post by thegimble »

Cruncher posted:
DaveO posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
Made a phone call.....
To whom?

If they are so free with the information I don't suppose you asked iy would we be making any more signings for the 2007 season?

If not get on the phone now!

Dave
For what it's worth, a guy I know who's slightly more reliable - he predicated both the Noble and Fielden signings - tells me we have one more significant signing to announce, but insists he doesn't know who it is and says that no-one at the club will tell him.
I have the same feeling we will announce 1 more player. Peacock no channce though. Unless the Bailey rumors are true
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i hope its true but to be honest...
.... what a load of rubbish, i would love to see him in cherry and white but i doubt it will be this year
To be the best
you have to beat the best
South Stand

Post by South Stand »

Well guys

I dont normally post of here. But after checking the cherry & white board earlier i noticed a thread about Calderwood going back to Leeds??!! Having spoken to the guy in walkabout three months ago the lad would be more than happy to go back. He asked for out when Millward was still at Wigan the board refused... the guy told me this direct. Surely the fact that Peacock is good friends with Noble & Fielden this could be a answer... Swap Calderwood for Peacock????
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

South Stand posted:
Well guys

I dont normally post of here. But after checking the cherry & white board earlier i noticed a thread about Calderwood going back to Leeds??!! Having spoken to the guy in walkabout three months ago the lad would be more than happy to go back. He asked for out when Millward was still at Wigan the board refused... the guy told me this direct. Surely the fact that Peacock is good friends with Noble & Fielden this could be a answer... Swap Calderwood for Peacock????
Considering how much effort put into the tail end of the season it seems unlikely. Without his tries we would have lost the Leeds match! Had Wigan been relegated he would have been a free agent.

Whilst he may have been unhappy during the total failure that was Millward's reign - he wouldn't be alone.

Unless he has put in a transfer request I think that it is pretty unlikely - and while we're at it the same goes for Peacock
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Bear

Post by Bear »

I do very much doubt this as we are basicly mucked.

Lets face it now :lol: But there is a good sorce and i hope it is true.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Bear posted:
I do very much doubt this as we are basicly mucked.

Lets face it now :lol: But there is a good sorce and i hope it is true.
Yet again I fail to understand what you are on about. :conf:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

South Stand posted:
Well guys

yes plz :lol: and carney for bailey all falling into shape
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

DaveO posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
Made a phone call.....
To whom?

If they are so free with the information I don't suppose you asked if would we be making any more signings for the 2007 season?

If not get on the phone now!

Dave

You asked so I did.

Wigan have made general enquires on two players but are not holding their breath as the offers are low. So in general. (Quote) “We are not making any more signings this year and will start the season with the squad we have in front of us“.

Does this help?

TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Andy Coley at salford is the player we will make a bid for if we can get rid of Vaealiki
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

he is a good strong runner and made it in the GB squad
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment