peacock is coming

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
eccywarrior

Re: peacock is coming

Post by eccywarrior »

agree with you.
IN WANE WE TRUST
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

RAVINGWARRIOR posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
Sorry folks I have said it before and I will say it again. Peacock is 100% not coming to Wigan this season and that is from not the horses mouth but from the horses handler.

If anyone wants to disagree then fine, I would like to have a small bet with them for say £100.00 to charity.

Any takers?
i agree.
:D
Could take you up on it as he is definately coming to wigan this year, Unfortunately he will not be wearing Cherry and white though. And he won't be doing us any favours, Happy new year, hc

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

gillysmyhero posted:
I hope it is true,but i,ve been told by a fairly good contact that wigan are going to be docked points in march for breaching salary cap last season.I hop your rumour is true and mine's not.
No teams are ever docked points in March, the analysis of the accounts, which doesn't start until January, takes longer than 3 months. They've then got to call a board meeting, the findings discussed, then any possible penalties for breaches need to be decided... The RFL is never efficient enough to get things done quickly enough for penalties to be handed out in March!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

as i have said on another thread he never said that they would be coming in the next week and i have never said that give it time and i havnt told you to believe it i just said that i am going to belive in him as he has come up with the goods before
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

shawcross da warrior posted:
as i have said on another thread he never said that they would be coming in the next week and i have never said that give it time and i havnt told you to believe it i just said that i am going to belive in him as he has come up with the goods before
The only problem with this is that Wigan have categorically and officially denied that they're signing Peacock for this coming season.

They actually named him and said: "No, we are definitely not signing him."

I know they're often economic with the truth, but bearing that big denial in mind, and considering that the new season is only a few weeks off, with training already well under way, it's got to be looking doubtful.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

it is unlikely but if you have enough rumours on the go sooner or later one will come true and when it does you can say i told you so , this close season its dragging on :)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

lucky 13 posted:
it is unlikely but if you have enough rumours on the go sooner or later one will come true and when it does you can say i told you so , this close season its dragging on :)
This is exactly what some people were doing at the end of last season, claiming their 'reliable' source has told them that Wigan are signing, X,Y,Z...etc just hoping that one will come true and that everyone will think they are a genius or something, most of the time the 'relibale' source turns out to be a drunk bloke down the pub. :conf:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well sorry mr i know everything about X,Y,Z he isnt a drunk bloke down the pub and he told me about millward and fielden wayt before it happend so there you go and i am not just hoping one of the rumours comes truth i have been told about it and am just informing the people who look at the rumour mill to see what is going around in speculation....
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

well sorry mr i know everything about X,Y,Z he isnt a drunk bloke down the pub and he told me about millward and fielden wayt before it happend so there you go and i am not just hoping one of the rumours comes truth i have been told about it and am just informing the people who look at the rumour mill to see what is going around in speculation....
If you are so confident then there is a little bet for charity to be had with me for £100.00

WELL!!!!

adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan Watcher posted:
If you are so confident then there is a little bet for charity to be had with me for £100.00

WELL!!!!
Sounds fair to me after all he does claim to know "everything".