peacock is coming

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
highland convert

Re: peacock is coming

Post by highland convert »

ince warrior posted:
I'm not finding it hard to believe that he's coming but what about the salary cap issue? Surely we can't afford him now we've brought in 5 new players.
We could if it was posible to download a couple mid season. We have done that in the past. The salery cap is just starting. If we settle to a first team and are relitively injury free players can go out on loan two players out at mid point is one years wage saved. Trouble last season was for wages to injured players the year before. HC
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I hope it is true,but i,ve been told by a fairly good contact that wigan are going to be docked points in march for breaching salary cap last season.I hop your rumour is true and mine's not.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

so do i mate he come up with goods in the past so i am going to stick by him anyway even if knowone else does.... and he did say what some people said above that it would involve the warriors sending players out on loan but he couldnt say who or when
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

The players goimg out on loan or moving on could be richards & vialeki which would free up enough cash to sign peacock & hape.Sounds good to me.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Sorry folks I have said it before and I will say it again. Peacock is 100% not coming to Wigan this season and that is from not the horses mouth but from the horses handler.

If anyone wants to disagree then fine, I would like to have a small bet with them for say £100.00 to charity.

Any takers?

CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I agree with Wigan Watcher. For these two reasons:

1) After the signing or Barrett and others, we have not got much space under the salary cap as it is.

2) He would cost an arm and a leg. (And Mr Noble has sold enough of his arms it is :D )

If i have got anythin wrong then let me know.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

CherryandWhitea ndProud posted:
I agree with Wigan Watcher. For these two reasons:

1) After the signing or Barrett and others, we have not got much space under the salary cap as it is.

2) He would cost an arm and a leg. (And Mr Noble has sold enough of his arms it is :D )

If i have got anythin wrong then let me know.

you won at bowls :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

i agree totally, there is no way he would fit under the cap, i would love it to be true but just dont think it could never mind will happen
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Sorry folks I have said it before and I will say it again. Peacock is 100% not coming to Wigan this season and that is from not the horses mouth but from the horses handler.

If anyone wants to disagree then fine, I would like to have a small bet with them for say £100.00 to charity.

Any takers?
i agree.
IN WANE WE TRUST
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

You agree with me or agree to the bet?