Mark Flanagan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Fraggle

Re: Mark Flanagan

Post by Fraggle »

the grinch posted:
i was on bradford bulls site about a week ago whith this story! and from what the bradfut fans are saying he is out of contract anyway.
Because of his age, he'll probably attract a transfer fee even if he is out of contract. He'd better be a decent player if we're going to pay for him, but it does seem to be a bit strange given that we've got a production line of our own for young players.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

Will be great for the future... I think we now have a balance of good Old And Young players.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Bear posted:
Will be great for the future... I think we now have a balance of good Old And Young players.
Have you ever seen him play? :doz:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

jinkin jimmy posted:

Yes is the answer. Younger son and I went to the international at Hunslet to see the English academy play the convicts, he did not stand out as particularly sparkling, we wanted to sign both/either of the Leeds scrum half or the Hull KR back row forward from that game not him.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Bear

Post by Bear »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Bear posted:
Listen Pal dont you understand how good he is if he has signed for wigan, obviously not :exc:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Bear posted:
Listen Pal dont you understand how good he is if he has signed for wigan, obviously not :exc:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bear posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Bear posted:
He must be great, after all, we only sign fantastic players, can anyone remember Florimo, Clinch, Bell, Johns, Chester

:sly: :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

medlocke posted:
Bear posted:
jinkin jimmy posted: Have you ever seen him play? :doz:
He must be great, after all, we only sign fantastic players, can anyone remember Florimo, Clinch, Bell, Johns, Chester

:sly: :lol:
Other than adding a few more names to your list(Lee Hansen, Murray, Henley-Smith, Malam, etc) I couldn't have put it better myself. :D

All I wanted to know was what Bear had based his premise on since I seriously doubted that it was based on anything at all. It seems I am correct.

Personally, I had never heard of the kid before we signed him. If he turns out to be merely average, what does that say for our home grown youngsters who, I hasten to add, I don't watch?
Bear

Post by Bear »

Florimo i remember tripping over the ball :lol: That was my young impression of him :lol:
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

A lad who i work with used to play with him at Saddleworth Rangers and he say's he is a great signing. Bulls bulked him up alot apparently