Flanagan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Flanagan

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i cant see that happening mate, bradford have only just got hold of him and i dont think they want to let go of him as they went through all the trouble of getting him didnt they wth the alleged tapping up row, i dont think they would have risked something like that to get rid of him....

and i also think it may be vangana we might have a bid in for as he is experianced and knows all about the super league, the only problem with him is AGE !!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I think Vagana could do a good job for us for 1 season. Look at the extra mileage Anderson produced when he moved to Saints. Could Joe do that for us? :doz:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

bradford have a young prop, goes by the name craig kopczak, wonder if that is him. he is only 20 and played a few games last season, showed promise, i only saw him in 1 game. for me i think we should start looking at eamon o carrol, ive said it for along time now. all he wants to do is play for wigan, so he says, so lets give him his chance. he was good cover last season when called upon.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------