wigan may be deducted six points

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
FROM A TO B

Re: wigan may be deducted ...

Post by FROM A TO B »

Wigan Worriers posted:
Bear posted:
I had Visions of this happening

There should be a cap in Football but that sport is just Pathetic
Haha numpty!!
woop woop troll alert, troll alert :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Bear

Post by Bear »

Wigan Worriers posted:
Bear posted:
I had Visions of this happening

There should be a cap in Football but that sport is just Pathetic
Haha numpty!!
At least i can spell my teams name :wink: Its Wigan Warriors!!!!!!! Not Warriers just think about who you call a numpy next time :)
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
primrose-n-blue

Re: wigan may be deducted six ...

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I fancy wigan to be facing 8 points deduction but I think with Mo pulling a few strings at HQ you might get away with the 6 points as stated in the topic opener.
Because of this and having a new side to gel, I don't see Wigan as a live top 6 candidate. Sorry!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

primrose-n-blue posted:
I fancy wigan to be facing 8 points deduction but I think with Mo pulling a few strings at HQ you might get away with the 6 points as stated in the topic opener.
Because of this and having a new side to gel, I don't see Wigan as a live top 6 candidate. Sorry!
Like it matters what a Warrington fan think's, we may get deducted and not make the six, but at least we know what success tastes like :sly:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh »

Whats the point of rules if youir going to break them? :baaa:
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhh posted:
Whats the point of rules if youir going to break them? :baaa:
What's the point of a football club if it's so-called fans don't bother to go and watch it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh »

All the proper fans do go and watch. And btw, our avrage atendance is bigger that yours :eusa3: :baaa:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

rules are there to be tested and broken thats why we make them ,and find out how legall in a european court they are baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhh posted:
All the proper fans do go and watch. And btw, our avrage atendance is bigger that yours :eusa3: :baaa:
Yeah. If only our attendance was the yardstick by which your so-called Premiership side was being measured.

Anyway, it wasn't difficult bringing you out into the open. Expect to be given your marching orders soon.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

medlocke posted:
Like it matters what a Warrington fan think's, we may get deducted and not make the six, but at least we know what success tastes like :sly:
Yeah, your right, some might call it cheating others may say, well if the RFL are so weak as to act on it heavily then go and do it.
I don't have a problem with clubs bending the rules to win trophies or even to stay in SL. All clubs have that right to take the gamble. If Warington so choose not to follow that path and take the moral persuit and remain cupless then so be it to.