wigan may be deducted six points

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Cruncher

Re: wigan may be deducted ...

Post by Cruncher »

primrose-n-blue posted:
(I go on record)
If you get 6 points this season, you will go down unless you break the salary cap again this year and buy two quality props.
And then go on to continually, breaking the salary cap until the 2009 safety line saves face!! :roll:
If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the fact that both Morley and Bridge are now out for a minimum of 6 weeks.

Spend every waking minute you've got analysing Wigan, by all means - we're flattered. But keep at least half an eye on your own club - these are serious losses and you'd do well to be worried by it.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

primrose-n-blue posted:
(I go on record)
If you get 6 points this season, you will go down unless you break the salary cap again this year and buy two quality props.
And then go on to continually, breaking the salary cap until the 2009 safety line saves face!! :roll:
you need to be carefull this season of the sallary cap to ,now morleys and bridge are out you neeed to replace them ,b4 you fall 2 far behind :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

primrose-n-blue posted:
(I go on record)
i think you are talking out the wrong end of your body,so there you go.
right cross

Post by right cross »

never mind morley and bridge ,if briers gets a long term knock wires will be struggleing anyway :eusa10:
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Cruncher posted:

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the fact that both Morley and Bridge are now out for a minimum of 6 weeks.
A blow yes, but a concern no.
They are quality players and both will return before the challenge cup. That is Warrington'd priority this season.

Cullen has a luxury that few clubs have, flexability.
He has a policy of mainly signing players that can play a variety of positions.

We have other hooker/halfs available..Clark and Sullivan. Our last three signings for example...Morley(inj)...Prop/second row, Johnson...3/4,second row, Anderson...loose,second row,centre and all are quality in each position.
All but Rahihi and Lightbulb at Warrington are utility players.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

primrose-n-blue posted:
(I go on record)
You lose your most expensive signing and first choice stand off and you're not concerned - we lose one match and already you are talking about point deductions and relegation?

You should be concerned about wire breaking the cap with the signings you've made - especially if you intend to jettison another player so joey johns can come back for the end of the season again

What are you doing on here if you are not a troll?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

It is too sad for words posting on our site whenever we do badly or Warrington actually do something. I can only assume that any club that only needs a 13000 capacity ground doesn't have enough support to merit a website with any traffic whatsoever.

Really, it's like Man City taking the p out of Man Utd. Bit of a joke really. The last decade has been less than mediocre compared with what went before, and you still haven't been close to us.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Please don't respond to this plonker. He claims not to be trolling then is sad enough to resurrect a thread on our site that died on Jan 26!! :lol:
roo67

Post by roo67 »

the accounts for last season were finally viewed by rfl on weds 21st expect finding in about 6-8 weeks :