Mcavoy

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Mcavoy

Post by lucky 13 »

Don't know if this is in the right section ,is Nathan Mcavoy still with us next season ,as he a new contract or is he training with us waiting on developments regarding cap .He does not now apear on squad list .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
superleague

Re: Mcavoy

Post by superleague »

all i know he was offered a 1 year extension on his contract which i Presume was only till the end of last season but nothing was ever mentioned Whether he signed it or not though.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

at the moment he is still at wigan but as mentioned above i think noble is still waiting to see if he can offload vaeliki and richards before he decides on the future of mcavoy
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

In last nights observer says he is with first team squad training but can't sign a contract because of cap until we offload a player sounds like someone may leave to free some money up for his contract if it's a big name DV for 'eg' would this leave money for a prop ,i hope so and still think this may happen. :eusa10:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah so do i mate... mcavoy has to be with wigan next year because he is still doing everything with us training and he was also at the huddersfield game.....
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

shawcross da warrior posted:
at the moment he is still at wigan but as mentioned above i think noble is still waiting to see if he can offload vaeliki and richards before he decides on the future of mcavoy
I think if anyone goes it will be DV and not Richards, after all Richards is the goal kicker this season and Wigan don't have any other wingers. I think there is plenty of cover for the centre is DV went and Noble would probably want to bring in a forward.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Mcavoys holding out for more money, but he obviously cant have that as of yet. Noble wants him at wigan but they need to get rid of someone first, which is proving difficult.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
yeah so do i mate... mcavoy has to be with wigan next year because he is still doing everything with us training and he was also at the huddersfield game.....
he was there Shawcorss?

u must mean in the stands because i couldn't see him!

oh and there's the small fact that he's not registered with us :wink:

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

southstander

Post by southstander »

oryt m8 jordan ere
'thats not a try thats a miracle!'
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

southstander posted:
oryt m8 jordan ere
Please post messages in English, txt spk is not welcomed on this site. Please see this thread http://www.wigan-warriors.com/cgi-bin/w ... ject199164 for details of what's permitted and what isn't. Thanks.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]