Brett Dallas to.........

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Brett Dallas to..........

Post by pedro »

Idiots......they do not realise that football fans fill the latics away end. We have 14000 home fans at our games! I went to a latics game last year and there were more away fans there midweek..bit of a joker this guy.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

pedro posted:
Idiots......they do not realise that football fans fill the latics away end. We have 14000 home fans at our games! I went to a latics game last year and there were more away fans there midweek..bit of a joker this guy.
Don't worry. He breezed on here thinking he was going to cause some chaos. But instead he gave us a giggle, then got sent home with his butt well and truly spanked.
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

[quote]Bostons balls posted:
I'm not you egg chasing fuck wit, you guys would love me to be wouldn't you, you love it when the latics fans come on here because it makes your shit little message board that bit more exciting.

Image[/quo

who said inbreeding was a thing of the past?
and it can read and write amazing
the big i

Post by the big i »

The average is only as high as 17,500 cos the clubs man u and liverpool bring 5 thousand with them[/quote]
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

bostons balls thats all you talk..............balls
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Bostons balls posted:
I'm not you egg chasing fudge wit, you guys would love me to be wouldn't you, you love it when the latics fans come on here because it makes your scintilating] little message board that bit more exciting.
Made that a little more family friendly - this is supposed to be a family site.

We seem to exist fine without people coming on here looking for a row - we usually spend enough time arguing amongst ourselves!

If you're not a football fan (as you claim) then who do you support? It's clearly not Wigan Warriors and as this is a message board purely for fans of Wigan Warriors; it begs the question what are you doing here?

Do you go into religious establishments and berate people for practising their beliefs there?

If you don't like Wigan (and you're not alone - not everyone likes the same thing) then go and spend some time with people with similar interests. Because by coming on here you will only get blocked and then abused when you can no longer reply - ensuring that you do not have the last laugh.

Why don't you go and find something more constructive to do?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

I hope he's still reading this.

This guy has been well and truly hammered. Many of the threads he started have now been removed, but trust me, in each and every one he got poleaxed.

What a born fool.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Bostons balls posted:
Not a latics fan but
Afterall their crowds are hardly big enough to shout about
Wigan Warriors

2006 Average Crowd = 14,464

Wigan Athletic

2005/2006 Average Crowd = 20,904

now jog along Sutty son :roll:
You truly are an oxygen theif aren't you. Granted Latics may have had slightly better attendances throughout last season, but how many were you getting prior to getting in the Premiership? Most of your attendance figures are made up of away supporters and parasites that call themselves fans who are merely jumping on the bandwagon.
It highlights how simple minded some folk are, I am a Wiganer born and bred. If the Latics are playing, I want them to win. I am not a Latics supporter, just a proud Wiganer.
Now you just jog along and grow up a bit you childish fool. :craz:

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

this guy has no clue at all....what an absolute joke

its just the same as saying real madrids ronaldo is going playing for chesterfield next week it is never going to happen so take your ball home and toddle off.....