Peacock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Cruncher

Re: Peacock

Post by Cruncher »

If you lot could just stop arguing over nothing for a minute ...

BH, are you now saying that this Peacock story is just another silly rumour, or is there more to it? How reliable is your source, for example? You were quite specific with dates etc, so does that mean you know more than you're telling?

Understand, we do get loads of tripe on here - people saying they know things but can't say what it is, people saying folk at the club have given them good info, but not naming the source or even revealing his/her position - and so few, if any, of these predictions actually come true.

If you can give us a little more than the usual vague stuff, we'll be more inclined to listen.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

Cruncher posted:
If you lot could just stop arguing over nothing for a minute ...

BH, are you now saying that this Peacock story is just another silly rumour, or is there more to it? How reliable is your source, for example? You were quite specific with dates etc, so does that mean you know more than you're telling?

Understand, we do get loads of tripe on here - people saying they know things but can't say what it is, people saying folk at the club have given them good info, but not naming the source or even revealing his/her position - and so few, if any, of these predictions actually come true.

If you can give us a little more than the usual vague stuff, we'll be more inclined to listen.
I can asure you i would not post information if i did not belive it myself. Like I said, it came from a well known super league player, who comes from Wigan but plays for another club. He seemed to know the ins and outs of the deals in question, it was far to complicated for some one to have just made up. Also he has no reason to lie.
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Peacock is injured at the moment.

If by chance DV is not in the side on Friday then there might be some mileage in what some are saying.

Though i think its all bull myself.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

thegimble posted:
Peacock is injured at the moment.

If by chance DV is not in the side on Friday then there might be some mileage in what some are saying.

Though i think its all bull myself.
Personally I think it's more Rhino than Bull. :blush: :lol:

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

good one

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

actually, i have ehard the exact same thing from a very reliable rugby league source. can only come 3 weeks in and vaealiki of to bully bully ive ehard. wondered why solomona was playign centre the other week.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i cant see peacock coming, if im wrong then i will hod my hands up and say i was wrong but why would bradford want vaelki off all players.
Ruzzle

Post by Ruzzle »

He did indeed play against Hull, but started from the bench. Should we read anything into this just to keep the rumour warm!! :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

- psycho - posted:
actually, i have ehard the exact same thing from a very reliable rugby league source. can only come 3 weeks in and vaealiki of to bully bully ive ehard. wondered why solomona was playign centre the other week.
come on we know Phychos gran gets nothing wrong i 4 one dont doubt her any more
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

mike binder posted:
- psycho - posted:
come on we know Phychos gran gets nothing wrong i 4 one dont doubt her any more
Nan, not Gran :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered