Peacock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

Re: Peacock

Post by mike binder »

FROM A TO B posted:
mike binder posted:
- psycho - posted:
actually, i have ehard the exact same thing from a very reliable rugby league source. can only come 3 weeks in and vaealiki of to bully bully ive ehard. wondered why solomona was playign centre the other week.
come on we know Phychos gran gets nothing wrong i 4 one dont doubt her any more
Nan, not Gran :lol: :lol:
4 give my lack of memory :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
faz13

Post by faz13 »

Bendy Hendy posted:
I know this roumor has done the rounds for a while. But i have been speaking to a well known super league player today, and he said that Peacock will be coming to Wigan, but only after at least 3 super league rounds. This is all to do with salary cap regulations, and a way around them apparently. Also our good freind Mr Vialiki is set to sign for Wakefield!!
end of round 3 im now waiting 4 mr peacock
WxmWarrior

Post by WxmWarrior »

If Mr Binder's rumour is true.... Peacock could come this way in the deal that takes Calderwood back to Leeds?

.....with Mr Carney once more in the Cherry and White!
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

x-laura-lvz-calderwood-x

Post by x-laura-lvz-calderwood-x »

If Peacock comes does that mean Calders will go? I hope not :( And if he came wouldn't that be another mass of money going out? Please reply.
'Sexy Mark' On The Shirt.. Get Innn!

'WAG' In ze making!

Staying up, Staying up, Staying up!

And it's Wigan Rugby,
Wigan Rugby FC,
We're by FAR the greatest team,
The world has ever seen =]
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

we need Peacock after yesterdays game , our pack is looking decidely lacking in size

Loughlin could not tackle the shin on a rice pudding
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

x-laura-lvz-calderwood-x

Post by x-laura-lvz-calderwood-x »

Yeah the pack is looking a bit down and out although Feka was good last night. Think we need a kicker more than we need some more in the pack. Still hope Calders don't go though. But if Peacock does come surely that will mean they have to let someone go. Please let it be DV, hes a huge waste of space.
'Sexy Mark' On The Shirt.. Get Innn!

'WAG' In ze making!

Staying up, Staying up, Staying up!

And it's Wigan Rugby,
Wigan Rugby FC,
We're by FAR the greatest team,
The world has ever seen =]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

he had a better game not much went in on his side of the pitch :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

nitsua posted:
x-laura-lvz-cal derwood-x posted:
Yeah the pack is looking a bit down and out although Feka was good last night. Think we need a kicker more than we need some more in the pack. Still hope Calders don't go though. But if Peacock does come surely that will mean they have to let someone go. Please let it be DV, hes a huge waste of space.
In your opinion was DV a huge waste of space against Bradford? IMO he was anything but and indeed was one of the best players on the field.
Its another case of players getting away with things and the ones all hates getting berated all the time.

DV has shown some decent form in his last 6 games. Yet people dont want to see theat. Compare that with some players but theyll not get half the hammering DV gets.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

thegimble posted:
nitsua posted:
x-laura-lvz-cal derwood-x posted:
In your opinion was DV a huge waste of space against Bradford? IMO he was anything but and indeed was one of the best players on the field.
Its another case of players getting away with things and the ones all hates getting berated all the time.

DV has shown some decent form in his last 6 games. Yet people dont want to see theat. Compare that with some players but theyll not get half the hammering DV gets.
DV has a lot more ground to make up than many other players. However, I will admit that this season he's already been much improved on his form of previous years.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Cruncher posted:
DV has a lot more ground to make up than many other players. However, I will admit that this season he's already been much improved on his form of previous years.
And that is all that matters as far as I am concerned.

How he played previously can't be undone. If his Wigan career is over at the end of this season then I am sure overall it will be seen as a poor one but if he delivers the goods this season then that is a plus point for the side. I don't see any point in using the caveat he was poor previously if he plays well in games this season. He played well v Bradford and so that is all there is too it IMO and we need to be looking elsewhere if criticism is to be dished out.

Dave