Peacock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Peacock

Post by pedro »

thegimble posted:
nitsua posted:
x-laura-lvz-cal derwood-x posted:
Yeah the pack is looking a bit down and out although Feka was good last night. Think we need a kicker more than we need some more in the pack. Still hope Calders don't go though. But if Peacock does come surely that will mean they have to let someone go. Please let it be DV, hes a huge waste of space.
In your opinion was DV a huge waste of space against Bradford? IMO he was anything but and indeed was one of the best players on the field.
Its another case of players getting away with things and the ones all hates getting berated all the time.

DV has shown some decent form in his last 6 games. Yet people dont want to see theat. Compare that with some players but theyll not get half the hammering DV gets.
Thought he was a lot batter in the last 2 games :D . I hold my hands up because after the first game I was slagging him off. He stood up againts the bulls which is more than our pack did.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

DV has played better so far this season and as one of his harshest critics I am only to happy to admit that - however he is still some way short of the player I would expect if his rumoured salary is true.

His defence is a little better and his run that set up Leuluai against Bradford was good; however he still fails to make the clean breaks you would need from a top class centre - and I think that he is some way behind Bailey in all areas, I think Bailey has more than proved that he was a good signing and if he keeps playing as he is could be player of the season.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Matthew posted:
DV has played better so far this season and as one of his harshest critics I am only to happy to admit that - however he is still some way short of the player I would expect if his rumoured salary is true.

His defence is a little better and his run that set up Leuluai against Bradford was good; however he still fails to make the clean breaks you would need from a top class centre - and I think that he is some way behind Bailey in all areas, I think Bailey has more than proved that he was a good signing and if he keeps playing as he is could be player of the season.
play of season? thats a VERY bold suggestion after 3 games!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
Matthew posted:

play of season? thats a VERY bold suggestion after 3 games!
Hence me saying could be the player of the season - especially if Barrett does have a lot of time off injured
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds