vaealiki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
leo

vaealiki

Post by leo »

From a mate who supports wakey. He said he was talking to a past player and the vaealiki deal is done and will be announced on wednesday :D :D
mike binder

Re: vaealiki

Post by mike binder »

thought the bid announcment this week was tuesday ,i feel a week of swap shop coming along :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ie peaacock am=nd calderwood swapping teams
DV to wakey and Carney to wigan :conf: :o :cool:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
What a shame on the man, thought he got alot more stuck in at Bradford game, set up a try for Lu Lu.
But that's all he's done since he's been here :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i dont think if he played out his skin all year he would never win us over with the effort he has put in whilst he hass been here.......

although the games he has played in this season have been good, first game try and 3rd game set up not bads but still a piece of garbage....
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

i honestly think it would be an injustice to wigan st pats if you put vaealiki in their 2nd team!he's the biggest waste of money since danny moore!! and dv is one of our highest paid players!i wish whelan would pay his contract off so we can get shut of him asap!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think people are being unfair on David, he has obviously tried harder this season, with some better perfomances and remember his 'fans payback' comment pre-season? I think he;s getting stuck in now and actually like him in the starting 13.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

i disagree.. people are being unfair cause he is s$$t! he's been here 2yrs and lets be fair he's hasnt looked abit interested atall hes only here for the money!why didnt he try harder when he first came? and the "fans payback commitment" what aload of bo££ox!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

wiganstripleL posted:
i disagree.. people are being unfair cause he is s$$t! he's been here 2yrs and lets be fair he's hasnt looked abit interested atall hes only here for the money!why didnt he try harder when he first came? and the "fans payback commitment" what aload of bo££ox!

In the last 6 games including the last 3 last season hes been the better of all the centres we have.

If Ashton has a few bad games then people turn a blind eye. And Ashton has made a few bad errors this season. But if DV does anything wrong he gets slaughtered for it, as does Richards.

This season as from what i have seen DV has been ok and seems back to the form he had in the NRL. Which is a superior competion to SL.

Difference this season hes started injury free and has a coach that knows what he is doing unlike Millward who had no idea about defending.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I agree with TheGimble we cant sacrifice Vaealiki from the previous 2 seasons, the point is he has improved his game this season, even though he is the butt of most jokes at Wigan he has improved.

Best centre this season? I dont know, Bailey has done ok also. 3 games in... wait until 10 games or so to see how our centres are doing.

But Vaealiki sould recieve good mentions not being pulled back to hs worse games last season.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame