anymore news on the carney or peacock rumour?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Quinndog

anymore news on the carney or peacock rumour?

Post by Quinndog »

I read on here yesterday that brian carney was coming back to the club and could be announced today?! Also the peacock rumour wont go away with calderwoods name being involved aswell,there was a thread saying by week three that peacock would arrive. It is prob all bullsh*t but after the fielden signing il never say never!!
thegimble

Re: anymore news on the carney...

Post by thegimble »

Quinndog posted:
I read on here yesterday that brian carney was coming back to the club and could be announced today?! Also the peacock rumour wont go away with calderwoods name being involved aswell,there was a thread saying by week three that peacock would arrive. It is prob all bullsh*t but after the fielden signing il never say never!!
Il say it now

NEVER.
mike binder

Re: anymore news on the ca...

Post by mike binder »

were is physcos gran
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

saw a thing in the wigan observer: Carney: Why I quit and the Truth about my Return. Unfortunatly i did not have the money on me to buy the paper. To the Observer website!

Update: Nothing on the website. :(
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

mike binder posted:
were is physcos gran
Need his nan not his gran :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
joeb

Post by joeb »

dont need that nutter, and cant afford peacock, unless its ashley your on about :doz:
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

ypu mean.... you don't buy the observer?

you should be ashamed :lol:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
mikeyt

Post by mikeyt »

Trent Barrett came in to the players bar before the game last night and was asked how he was settling in. He said that Brian carney had been showing him round and they had become good mates. To quote what barrett said " we all know about the movments of brian and i hope its not to long before he is playing for wigan again" No rumour that is what he said.... :eusa16:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mikeyt posted:
Trent Barrett came in to the players bar before the game last night and was asked how he was settling in. He said that Brian carney had been showing him round and they had become good mates. To quote what barrett said " we all know about the movments of brian and i hope its not to long before he is playing for wigan again" No rumour that is what he said.... :eusa16:
As for many of us been a very long day.

And if we do get BC it might strengthen us if we do not have to let players go.

Carney on the wing
Richards Centre (Not ideal but we need a kicker)
Bailey Second Row
Fletcher Prop

Would give a better balance with a bit more pace.
Ruzzle

Post by Ruzzle »

I suppose now that BC has signed for Munster I guess this rumour can be put to bed. I'll let you know how he gets on next season as I am moving to that part of Ireland later this year!!