Barret on Carney

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: Barret on Carney

Post by thegimble »

pie eaters posted:
When carney left it was at the right time, injuries were catching up to him and he was not playing well, when was the last time you remember Carney making a break through the line?
Probably in the HRL last season when he was NRL Winger of the Season.
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Interesting. So we're going to swop last years NRL WOTY for the previous years NRL top try scorer, who played on the wing........hmmmmmmmmmmmm I see a pattern here :conf:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I know he trains at total fitness because me and my mate saw him the other week and have seen him since, also i belive some other guys go in there, my mate went yesterday and there were some in but he didnt say who.......
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

shawcross da warrior posted:
I know he trains at total fitness because me and my mate saw him the other week and have seen him since, also i belive some other guys go in there, my mate went yesterday and there were some in but he didnt say who.......
Thanks for the incisive comments there, i'l sleep better tonight knowing that :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered