Ashton reception for Salford game???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
oval balls

Re: Ashton reception for S...

Post by oval balls »

agreed
the guy if he plays will be playing for Wigan so no matter who he has signed for in the future,the focus should be on now, the present and we should as supporters show our support to every player wearing the ancient and loyal badge on his playing shirt. alright the guy may or may not have signed his future to another code, but did we condemn faz when he left for yawnion. no.so lets get behind the guy if he plays and maybe we can inspire him to rethink. stranger things have happened.
wigans turning blue- my arse

Green

Post by Green »

oval balls posted:
agreed
the guy if he plays will be playing for Wigan so no matter who he has signed for in the future,the focus should be on now, the present and we should as supporters show our support to every player wearing the ancient and loyal badge on his playing shirt. alright the guy may or may not have signed his future to another code, but did we condemn faz when he left for yawnion. no.so lets get behind the guy if he plays and maybe we can inspire him to rethink. stranger things have happened.

:eusa2: :eusa2:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

wigan warriors need chris ashton no doubt about it. but im sure we are all resigned to losing him to the other side. but his decision or lack of decision to go or stay is causing unrest both for the fans and im sure for the players and management. he should show some respect for everyone involved and announce one way or the other what he intends to do.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

no doubt about it use the lad as much as we can as we only have him until rugby union come in aand saw ashton your time is up.....

but i have not decided the recption i will be giving him, i think i may just do nothing and just stand there not clapping or booing...

more respectable to the lad because you cant blame him.... :conf:
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

Ashton should be given the same reception as all the other players playing on our team. Its only fair he should be treated the same as them because hes on the team as well. All players should be given the same reception wether they are leaving or not. We dont even know wether Ashton is deffinatley leaving yet. It hasn't officially ben announced.
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

as i have said before id be very surpriesd if ashton wore a wigan shirt again :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mike binder posted:
as i have said before id be very surpriesd if ashton wore a wigan shirt again :conf:
Get ready to be surprised, he's in the 17 for Salford according to Nobby
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fujiman posted:
mike binder posted:
Get ready to be surprised, he's in the 17 for Salford according to Nobby
i have just read dam who r we any way
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
XIII

Post by XIII »

Back Ashton like all the other lads on Friday, although a chant of If you hate Rugby Union clap your hands wont do any harm now and again!!! :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

XIII posted:
Back Ashton like all the other lads on Friday, although a chant of If you hate Rugby Union clap your hands wont do any harm now and again!!! :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Maurice Lindsey wants to take a tip from the Saint Helens board.The salary cap as you al know is no problem there.Just fix Ashton up with a cleaning job dusting the boardroom. Start noon finish 1:00 hour lunch £100,000 a year cleaning jobs are not included on the Salary Cap. Ashton stays argument go's away
:eh: :wink: :blush: :( :sly: :) :D