Lindsey bought whelans share's

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Lindsey bought whelans share's

Post by gillysmyhero »

I have just heard a rumour dont know how true or how reliable source is but here goes,apparently at the london game the other week the guy who own's them was a asking DW about his share's in Wigan & DW tould him that he had already sold them to ML,who now own's the club.Does any one know anything about it.

Also got told that ML was interfaering with somthing that Noble was doing (not sure what) & Noble threatend to walk.it does tie in with somthing that was posted on a thread last week about Noble not be happy about something that had gone on wthin the club. :doz: :doz:
mike binder

Re: Lindsey bought whelans sha...

Post by mike binder »

cant see how ML can afford DW shares :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
JIMH

Re: Lindsey bought whelans...

Post by JIMH »

I can't see why whelen would be at any of our matches if he no longer had a intrest in the club
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Yeah, I'd heard that the Harlequins owner was interested in purchasing (some or all shares) into Wigan Warriors last week.

Dave Whelan (as Head of Whelco Holdings), has said for quite some time, that if the right offer was made for the club, he would give it serious consideration.

I have tried to search for any financial information on the web, but couldn't find anything, but at www.companieshouse.co.uk - there is an adjustment for Whelco Holdings dated 15th March 2007 - I'm just too tight to pay. (Might be nowt)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

butt monkey posted:
I have tried to search for any financial information on the web, but couldn't find anything, but at www.companieshouse.co.uk - there is an adjustment for Whelco Holdings dated 15th March 2007 - I'm just too tight to pay. (Might be nowt)
Don't know if the JJB company shares are part of Whelco but Whelan sold a lot of shares in JJB recently so that might be it.

Dave
dawbz

Re: Lindsey bought whelans sha...

Post by dawbz »

gillysmyhero posted:
I have just heard a rumour dont know how true or how reliable source is but here goes,apparently at the london game the other week the guy who own's them was a asking DW about his share's in Wigan & DW tould him that he had already sold them to ML,who now own's the club.Does any one know anything about it.

Also got told that ML was interfaering with somthing that Noble was doing (not sure what) & Noble threatend to walk.it does tie in with somthing that was posted on a thread last week about Noble not be happy about something that had gone on wthin the club. :doz: :doz:
I heard this a couple of weeks ago but thought it was just rubbish, but you never know?,
What i heard was Mo now owned the club as he had bought Whelans shares and Mo was trying to pick the team and Noble was having none of it.
Exactly what you posted gillysmyhero, so maybe there is some truth in it?.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

dawbz posted:
gillysmyhero posted:

I heard this a couple of weeks ago but thought it was just rubbish, but you never know?,
What i heard was Mo now owned the club as he had bought Whelans shares and Mo was trying to pick the team and Noble was having none of it.
Here we go again. Can we not let it rest and enjoy the good form were in?
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Fujiman posted:
dawbz posted:
gillysmyhero posted:

If you dont want to read about any rumours,dont come on the rumour Message board. :conf:
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

DaveO posted:
butt monkey posted:
Don't know if the JJB company shares are part of Whelco but Whelan sold a lot of shares in JJB recently so that might be it.

Dave
Dont think so DaveO,i,ve just looked on company's house website & they give whelco's registerd adress as being Loire Drive,Robin park wigan ie The JJB stadium,i dont think that is the registerd address of JJB.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

gillysmyhero posted:
Fujiman posted:
dawbz posted: I heard this a couple of weeks ago but thought it was just rubbish, but you never know?,
If you dont want to read about any rumours,dont come on the rumour Message board. :conf:
If you don't want me to reply to this stuff don't post!