Lindsey bought whelans share's

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Re: Lindsey bought whelans...

Post by gillysmyhero »

Fujiman posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
Fujiman posted: Here we go again. Can we not let it rest and enjoy the good form were in?
If you dont want to read about any rumours,dont come on the rumour Message board. :conf:
If you don't want me to reply to this stuff don't post![/
I am enjoying the good form we are in ,but as i stated earlier we are on the rumour message board were people post rumours that they have heard.They may be true they may not.I am simply posting what i have heard and just seeing if their is any truth in it.
Some people are intrested in what i have posted & want to discuse it further,some are not,you may not want to(fair play).I dont see the point of having a forum if you cant post thing's that you feel are relevent to the club. :eh:
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Nobby has told me, IF anyone trys to step in, he`s walking!
I believe Nobby was upset because MO want to go player shopping in Aus for next season & Nobby want's to stop signing oversea's player's.Again dont know how true it is.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Nobby has told me, IF anyone trys to step in, he`s walking!
I believe Nobby was upset because MO want to go player shopping in Aus for next season & Nobby want's to stop signing oversea's player's.Again dont know how true it is.
Well all i can say is if this is true....Good on Nobby!
Yup and if MO does not stop then DW needs to fire MO as Mo is a big reason why we were almost relegated last season.

Nobby is the reason we stayed up.
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Fujiman posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
Fujiman posted: Here we go again. Can we not let it rest and enjoy the good form were in?
If you dont want to read about any rumours,dont come on the rumour Message board. :conf:
If you don't want me to reply to this stuff don't post!
What a stupid comment just because you don't like a post you tell people not to post. Get a grip it's simple if you don't like a post just read it and move onto something you do like.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

W1GANER posted:
Fujiman posted:
gillysmyhero posted: If you dont want to read about any rumours,dont come on the rumour Message board. :conf:
If you don't want me to reply to this stuff don't post!
What a stupid comment just because you don't like a post you tell people not to post. Get a grip it's simple if you don't like a post just read it and move onto something you do like.
You miss the point. I was commenting on his post and then responded that anyone can reply to a post expressing their opinion. So as you say "Get a grip it's simple if you don't like a post just read it and move onto something you do like".
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

thegimble posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
gillysmyhero posted: I believe Nobby was upset because MO want to go player shopping in Aus for next season & Nobby want's to stop signing oversea's player's.Again dont know how true it is.
Well all i can say is if this is true....Good on Nobby!
Yup and if MO does not stop then DW needs to fire MO as Mo is a big reason why we were almost relegated last season.

Very true,only problem is if DW has sold his share's to MO then MO owns the club :doz:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

thegimble posted:
Mo is a big reason why we were almost relegated last season.

And who brought Nobby to the club? :roll:

Dave
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

gillysmyhero posted:
Will Noble ever stop signing overseas players, he turned Bradford in the the Pacific Island Bulls and turn Wigan into the Wigan New Zealand Warriors. There are 10 regular players for Wigan who are overseas and 9 English if you include O'Carroll.

I hope that Noble does decide to start playing more British players in the Wigan squad, although I do agree that in the past it was Lindsey who got rid of the British players to replace them with "highly rated" overseas players.
pedro

Post by pedro »

adrenalinxx posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
Will Noble ever stop signing overseas players, he turned Bradford in the the Pacific Island Bulls and turn Wigan into the Wigan New Zealand Warriors. There are 10 regular players for Wigan who are overseas and 9 English if you include O'Carroll.

I hope that Noble does decide to start playing more British players in the Wigan squad, although I do agree that in the past it was Lindsey who got rid of the British players to replace them with "highly rated" overseas players.
Thats quite a good percentage I think....not many clubs will be better.
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Didn't stevo say when saints played the world challenge that saints was the club with the most British player's?