Lindsey bought whelans share's

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Lindsey bought whelans...

Post by pedro »

Think Wakefield would beat them.
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

may be they would but that isn't really a good example from past form
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

DaveO posted:
thegimble posted:
Mo is a big reason why we were almost relegated last season.

Nobby is the reason we stayed up.
And who brought Nobby to the club? :roll:

Dave

So Dave Whelan and his money had nothing to do with it?

Do you not think this was the last desperate act of a Chairman, trying to save his job should the club have been relegated last year, he could/would not have stayed.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
jimofwigan

Re: Lindsey bought whelans sha...

Post by jimofwigan »

gillysmyhero posted:
I have just heard a rumour dont know how true or how reliable source is but here goes,apparently at the london game the other week the guy who own's them was a asking DW about his share's in Wigan & DW tould him that he had already sold them to ML,who now own's the club.Does any one know anything about it.

Also got told that ML was interfaering with somthing that Noble was doing (not sure what) & Noble threatend to walk.it does tie in with somthing that was posted on a thread last week about Noble not be happy about something that had gone on wthin the club. :doz: :doz:
This is not true IF YOU TOLD THIS TALE IN REVERSE YOU WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH.
Noble is more than happy at Wigan because he has far more freedom at Wigan than he ever did at Bradford. It was part of the deal coming to Wigan that he did it like Frank Sinartra i.e I'l do it my way or i,m going coaching in Austrailia
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Molly would not have enough money to buy Whelans shares , so cnt see it being correct . I do so hope its not correct
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White