Re: Huddersfield tickets!!!!!!...

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Nine

Post by Nine »

pie eaters posted:
16.50 for an adult ticket!!!

They can get fecked!!!!
Hell's teeth! They're £18.50 on the day, too! I absolutely hate getting ripped off by those tight Yorkshire ... er, careful - remember Fraggle .. people! I'm going to be there, though, so I've no choice.
Squad number 18!
Nine

Re: Huddersfield tickets!!...

Post by Nine »

P.S. I've just checked with our ticket office at the JJB - you can buy the tickets from them at £16.50 (plus a one-off £1.50 if you are buying using a card) BUT they will only have the tickets until 2pm tomorrow, Friday, as they have to send back unsold ones.
Squad number 18!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

This is probably a cunning plan by Huddersfield to try and ensure that there are more home fans than away ones...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
madmags

Post by madmags »

I think away fans should be charged the same price that they charge us when they come to the JJB
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

madmags posted:
I think away fans should be charged the same price that they charge us when they come to the JJB
There's a few teams well known for adding an extra quid on the price when Wigan come to town. I watched them change the price notices at the Safari Park one day because it was us, and Widnes are the same. Although I think Huddersfield just rip off everyone no matter who the opposition are. I think it's £5 for parking as well, which is also very steep (since you have to drive up a hill and all... ha ha!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

always been dear huddersfield.

can Season ticket holders use their vouchers? because if not i don't see a point in them tbh :conf: some games, the turnstiles are a bit iffy about the vouchers.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

of course you can
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

- psycho - posted:
always been dear huddersfield.

can Season ticket holders use their vouchers? because if not i don't see a point in them tbh :conf: some games, the turnstiles are a bit iffy about the vouchers.
change for a ticket then we have and always do :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Ref my posting in away days "Giants Rip Off" :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
popularmon

Post by popularmon »

Don`t be so tightfisted!!! Get yourself down to the club and get one for £16.50. Got two today!!! There only seemed to be a couple of hundred left. Its 50p dearer than sitting in the east stand and £1.50 cheaper than sitting in the west. Both grounds are comparable in size and facilities, how much do you want a tenner????