Message for Waynes World!!

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
stacey c

Re: Message for Waynes Wor...

Post by stacey c »

dont 4get to put 9 of us on that coach! :)
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

my flight gets in at 8.05 so i should have plenty of time to make the coach. i'll be meeting up with the trotski clan at the hotel. ye ha :D
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

looks like i will be meeting a few fellow internet warriors that weekend - Bring it on!! :)
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
trotski_tgwu posted:
mike binder posted:
we are trying to book a coach but i dont know if its full booked
Well if its not full could you put our names down & my irish cousin too please mike
how many in total is that ,we are planning om leaving about 10 ish will u be there than
We should be ther by then & 3 in the trotski clan plus me Irish cousin = 4 Mike :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Rugbydav

Post by Rugbydav »

Just been checking out this thread, did someone mention earlier that the Travel Lodge is fully booked up on that day?? I've just checked availability and they offered a family room for £49??
Enjoy your Rugby League ..... We do!!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

trotski_tgwu posted:
mike binder posted:
trotski_tgwu posted: Well if its not full could you put our names down & my irish cousin too please mike

how many in total is that ,we are planning om leaving about 10 ish will u be there than
We should be ther by then & 3 in the trotski clan plus me Irish cousin = 4 Mike :lol:

Dont think we will make it by 10am Mike just checked train times from Luton airport to Hounslow earlyest we could get there is about 10.45 providing no hold ups But will let you know

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Rugbydav posted:
Just been checking out this thread, did someone mention earlier that the Travel Lodge is fully booked up on that day?? I've just checked availability and they offered a family room for £49??
no there are plenty of rooms left the coach of 49 is fully booked at the moment ,its working out about £10 a head return plus tip 4 he driver stacey all 9 are on and trotski party of 4 a the moment :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME