Message for Waynes World!!

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
stacey c

Message for Waynes World!!

Post by stacey c »

We are now booked in for Friday and Saturday night for Wembley at the hotel you said :)
Just wondering if r still ok for the coach with you to the ground? And is there still any other places left? Friends have booked aswell! :D
stacey c

Re: Message for Waynes World!!

Post by stacey c »

What have you done with Waynes world Mr B? :wink:
trotski_tgwu

Re: Message for Waynes World!!

Post by trotski_tgwu »

stacey c posted:
We are now booked in for Friday and Saturday night for Wembley at the hotel you said :)
Just wondering if r still ok for the coach with you to the ground? And is there still any other places left? Friends have booked aswell! :D
Stacey where abouts are you booked in as we are coming down and stoping over on the saturday but not booked in anywhere yet plus waterside glens is stopping over too & looking for somewhere.

You can e-mail me if you dontwant to post it on here

Thanks troski :cool:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Wayne's World

Re: Message for Waynes Wor...

Post by Wayne's World »

Sorry stacey, not been on for a while, been busy. Booked 5 of you on the coach. Someone is still getting quotes to see how much and how many are on. Is this correct 5 of you?
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

trotski_tgwu posted:
stacey c posted:
Stacey where abouts are you booked in as we are coming down and stoping over on the saturday but not booked in anywhere yet plus waterside glens is stopping over too & looking for somewhere.

She is booked in the same travelodge as me and Mike Binder and about 30 other people.
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

trotski_tgwu posted:
stacey c posted:

We are all staying at the travelodge at Heathrow Heston M4 Westbound.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Wayne's World posted:
trotski_tgwu posted:
stacey c posted:

We are all staying at the travelodge at Heathrow Heston M4 Westbound.
and if you wont to join us the more the merrier ,at the moment its £49 a room for a family room that sleeps either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

How easy is it to get to mike as we are flying in to Luton early on the saturday morning should be in London by about 9am ish. Im meeting up wi watersideglens as il have his ticket for him :lol:

If you can e-mail me the web site addy ill see what if i can get booked up as it would be good to be with you lot & its first trip to wembley for th e3 of us & first time my missus will have been on a plane

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

trotski_tgwu posted:
How easy is it to get to mike as we are flying in to Luton early on the saturday morning should be in London by about 9am ish. Im meeting up wi watersideglens as il have his ticket for him :lol:

If you can e-mail me the web site addy ill see what if i can get booked up as it would be good to be with you lot & its first trip to wembley for th e3 of us & first time my missus will have been on a plane
give her a few stiff ones and hold her hand she be ok, :D
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

yeah 5 of us plus 4 more now!
Gonna be a great weekend!!
Just hope whilst we are all sunning ourselves and missing the semi - finals the warriors dont let us down :eusa10: