Wembley coach (Trotski,Waterside glen)

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
mike binder

Wembley coach (Trotski,Waterside glen)

Post by mike binder »

as your not going to make it for the time that we leave 10 ish ,will you be making your own way on the underground if so there will be room for you on the way back if you want to jump on at half price ,but i need to know so we can confirm numbers :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Re: Wembley coach (Trotski,Wat...

Post by waterside glens »

yes book me on for the return and i'll wait on trots arriving at hotel unless he can confirm that he'll make it on time in which case book me on for both ways if possible, thanx
mike binder

Re: Wembley coach (Trotski...

Post by mike binder »

waterside glens posted:
yes book me on for the return and i'll wait on trots arriving at hotel unless he can confirm that he'll make it on time in which case book me on for both ways if possible, thanx
you are booked on 4 the return ,if you get there on time which dosnt look good you will beable to jump on ,we have a 49 seater lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
waterside glens posted:
you are booked on 4 the return ,if you get there on time which dosnt look good you will beable to jump on ,we have a 49 seater lol
Book us for the return journey mike. The way things are i might be quicker & cheaper renting a car at Luton airport & driving to the travelodge.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

surprised your not driving all the way ,must be cheaper

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
surprised your not driving all the way ,must be cheaper
Cheeky sod, easyjet is very cheap its the airport tav thats dear :lol: plus iv driven down to grand final & home in same day but never again couldnt have a drink all day. Now that wont do will it m8

Karl Marx

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Im going by coach, why not! In the olden days we used to get on the Shearings coach at Aspull at 8am and get wembley for about 12.30 ish... I expect the same aain but being a different coach firm, Frasier Eagle maybe... get on at Gas showrooms.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Erm... of course. why shouldnt they?

Wembley means 30,000+ wigan fans... means a hell of a lot of coaches available by Grayways, Mayfair, Frasier Eagle, Finches, Shearings and many others... there will not be a shortage of coach space IF we get to Wembley it's a big pay day for the coach company's in theory.

Dont worry, wait 2 or 3 days after our semi final win and check local coaches for availability.

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

There will be thousands of tickets available, you have a season ticket (?) so you're almost guaranteed a final ticket, I still havent got semi final tickets yet, payday tomorrow!

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Yeah we have Season tickets. I cant go the semi as on holiday, someone could re-pay me a favour back and inform me of the semi final scores!

What do you think? :wink:
Dont know where your going on holiday but most places have sky sports or sky news so good idea to try and watch there on semi final day for result

Karl Marx