Wembley coach (Trotski,Waterside glen)

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
mike binder

Re: Wembley coach (Trotski...

Post by mike binder »

trotski_tgwu posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Yeah we have Season tickets. I cant go the semi as on holiday, someone could re-pay me a favour back and inform me of the semi final scores!

What do you think? :wink:
balls to that it most be on bbc im sure you can get that in most places abroad ,i hope so or im flying back lol

Dont know where your going on holiday but most places have sky sports or sky news so good idea to try and watch there on semi final day for result
balls to that its on bbc ,so most places abroad now have that if not im flying back
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
trotski_tgwu posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Yeah we have Season tickets. I cant go the semi as on holiday, someone could re-pay me a favour back and inform me of the semi final scores!

What do you think? :wink:
balls to that it most be on bbc im sure you can get that in most places abroad ,i hope so or im flying back lol

Dont know where your going on holiday but most places have sky sports or sky news so good idea to try and watch there on semi final day for result
balls to that its on bbc ,so most places abroad now have that if not im flying back
Hope you got strong arm & theres a tail wind Mike :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Car all booked from Luton Aiport, collect it at 8.45 providing plane lands on time & no Asians OR Stains fans trying to bomb Glasgow airport.

So hope to be there in time to catch the coach Mike as its only a 35-45min drive at normal speeds :lol:

Roll on the finals

Karl Marx

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

trotski_tgwu posted:
Car all booked from Luton Aiport, collect it at 8.45 providing plane lands on time & no Asians OR Stains fans trying to bomb Glasgow airport.

So hope to be there in time to catch the coach Mike as its only a 35-45min drive at normal speeds :lol:

Roll on the finals
trots, don't be trying the flamin' iraqie burger only available at the glasgow drive through :D
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens posted:
trotski_tgwu posted:

Roll on the finals
trots, don't be trying the flamin' iraqie burger only available at the glasgow drive through :D
Nope m8 had one last sunday & it was Burnt to a crisp nearly ended up in hospital :lol:

I heard when the Bomber woke up in Paisley Hospital he thought he was in the promised land so Demanded his 300 Virgins To which the nurse replyed
"Virgins, Aye right your in Feckin Paisley"

:roll:

Karl Marx

Bear

Re: Wembley coach (Trotski,Wat...

Post by Bear »

How much did it cost to hire the coach mate
thanks
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!