Wembley

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
mike binder

Re: Wembley

Post by mike binder »

im not likeing all the preuming we are there ,dont you all know we have a semi final game yet ,i dont want to remind you but do you remember sheffield eagles im hoping the players dont have the confidence we are all showing,or they could be in 4 a big shock
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
im not likeing all the preuming we are there ,dont you all know we have a semi final game yet ,i dont want to remind you but do you remember sheffield eagles im hoping the players dont have the confidence we are all showing,or they could be in 4 a big shock
This will be my wifes first CC final & the 3rd for ticklelass and me. So regardless of whether we make it or not & fingers, toes & everything else crossed we do, we will still be going to have a good wk-end away watching a great sport.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

mike binder posted:
You're right Mike.
Seems that most think it is a foregone conclusion.
However, based on our recent result and that was without Feka, we should be a safe bet. Then again, Catalan have nothing to lose as no one will be expecting them to win. They can go out, throw the ball around and take risks.
I'm expecting a big win and hope that the crowd at HJ will help push the lads to go the extra distance.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i'm meeting up with trots and co and the binder brigade, i think i can safely say some beer will be taken :D