fraser eagle

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
turf

Re: fraser eagle

Post by turf »

If the 3 series coupe is a jeep, he did well to smash his up as I thought jeeps where harder to smash up than cars, I may be wrong though.

If it was a jeep he smashed, up he was either flooring it through, (wherever the incident happened) or smacked into a wagon or something.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

fitzy posted:
they go down on a frasier eagle coach turf have you never seen it at away games especially at leeds they park it near all burger ans and the toilets
he wouldn't notice due to the fact ASHTON drives himself to away games :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Martin Taylor posted:
fitzy posted:
I wouldn't dream of asking you that fitzy.

Ashton crashed Prescott's car, not his own?

I am confused here.
no ashton crashed his own bmw x5 (which is basically a jeep) and now he has a new vauxhall corsa paul prescott has his own vauxhall corsa which he gives gaz hock a lift in so thats 2 vauxhall corsa's one ashton's one prescott's.hope that help's turf :D
Ashton had a 3 series coupe which he smashed up. Tommy Leului has a new blue Honda Civic. O'loughlin has a 3 series coupe as well.
I have a Green push iron :lol: :lol:
turf

Post by turf »

[quote]medlocke posted:

he wouldn't notice due to the fact ASHTON drives himself to away games :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

medlocke providing us with a bit of inside info there.

He must get travel sick then!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

back to the original post. i am going to the wakey game on a frasier eagle coach, seems as its a cushy trip ahead :) all i need to do now is to find where it is as im from bolton and dont have great knowledge of where it is. its on parsons walk which i think i know where it is but not sure so i better get there early and lok for it. :lol:
the big i

Post by the big i »

How much is finches for wakey?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Mr Stu posted:
back to the original post. i am going to the wakey game on a frasier eagle coach, seems as its a cushy trip ahead :) all i need to do now is to find where it is as im from bolton and dont have great knowledge of where it is. its on parsons walk which i think i know where it is but not sure so i better get there early and lok for it. :lol:
If you go through Aspull... carry on blah di blah... get to Tesco... then straight up the road until you see Morrisons... opposite there looks like an old warehouse but isnt. (if it is gas showrooms)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

cheers, gonna be off in a sec. will be fun to see if i can manage to get teir on time :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Fraser Eagle are from Blackburn
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ancientnloyal posted:
carry on blah di blah...
where's that exactly? :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------