fraser eagle

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Mr Stu

Re: fraser eagle

Post by Mr Stu »

i just about got their for the coach, didnt help when my train went straight past me so i had to rush to another station and get a cab to where the coach was. and just made it, lol
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

on fraser? you wernt mr hilton or mr scholes were you??
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i was mr scholes the one which was late then nearly fell over. lol. i apologise for the lack of punctuality
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

:lol: don't know if you saw me, i was sat near the front, near toilets. jeans and wigan shirt, i was with a very attractive girl in a grey hoody.

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

yeah i remember you. do you have blonde hair? i dont know how i made it actually as i was still in bolton at 12:05 and with a hangover and alack of sleep it didnt help. lol.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

nonot blonde, brown. we were one of last ones to get back to the coach from the ground as i wanted to stay behind and see the players reactions. i had a blue hoody, but not on me, it was over my shoulder.

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

alrite i remember you now.i stayed to see the players wasnt really worth it as they walked about 5 metres then turned around and walked off. then nearly broke me back going under the barrier, thos aint good when ur my height. lol. frasier eagle is good though as saw movies that are at the cinama and is very comfy.
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

i was on that coach too!

Billy no mates girl with red hair sat towards back just past toilet.

Coach was well nice, driver a bit grumpy though...was tempted to bring back hot food from services just to pee him off.

Still ended up parking further away than if i'd driven though.

Was waiting to get back to where we'd parked to find no coach and a group of miserable wet wigan fans.
GEER EM ONSIDE
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

hahah i was to!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

yeah twins was with me. anyone see the wakefield guy?

when he came back on he said to the driver, got any saints matches? :angry: fag. i was ready to deliver an ass whooping on fraser eagle.

iw as gonan gog et some m n ms or summat from services but technically they'd be room temperature, 23 degrees? that's hottish for england! :lol: