Prince of Wales Pub after the game.

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
primrose-n-blue

Prince of Wales Pub after the game.

Post by primrose-n-blue »

If you want a to make a day of it, then get yourselves into the Prince Of Wales pub after the game.
Its next to the Central Station facing the new bus station.

Theres a disco on in there straight after the game, its a rugby pub with memorabilia on the walls a always a good crack, its the busiest pub in Warrington on match days. All away fans are made very welcome, just ask the Salfordites, the word has spread there, they almost out numbered the Wire last week!

And if your in there before kick-off and you see the DJ arrive then let yourself be known to him because if your the first then he will have a free pair of semi-final tickets to give for the best seated north stand!!

You see i'm all heart really :roll:
still, come on les cats :sly:
ancientnloyal

Re: Prince of Wales Pub after ...

Post by ancientnloyal »

The one thing i find troubling is 'memorabilia'... in Warrington? do Wolves have any?

*sounds like a nice drink hole though
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
primrose-n-blue

Re: Prince of Wales Pub af...

ancientnloyal posted:
The one thing i find troubling is 'memorabilia'... in Warrington? do Wolves have any?
LOL....well a few old rugby shirts on the wall :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Unfortunately im not going but \i should imagine quitea few on here will turn up now for a chat etc... ty
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

I think when it comes to being the busiest it must be the lord Rodney. You can't get near it on a match day. Great atmosphere as well.

I know it gets my vote.
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
primrose-n-blue

consigliere posted:
I think when it comes to being the busiest it must be the lord Rodney. You can't get near it on a match day. Great atmosphere as well.

I know it gets my vote.
Before the kick-off the Lord Rodney is the busiest, not after the game! No pub comes close. :blush:
GeoffN

Re: Prince of Wales Pub after ...

Post by GeoffN »

primrose-n-blue posted:
If you want a to make a day of it, then get yourselves into the Prince Of Wales pub after the game.
Its next to the Central Station facing the new bus station.

Theres a disco on in there straight after the game, its a rugby pub with memorabilia on the walls a always a good crack, its the busiest pub in Warrington on match days. All away fans are made very welcome, just ask the Salfordites, the word has spread there, they almost out numbered the Wire last week!

And if your in there before kick-off and you see the DJ arrive then let yourself be known to him because if your the first then he will have a free pair of semi-final tickets to give for the best seated north stand!!
I smell a wind-up!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

to far 4 me to travell will stay at sportsmans in mallorca sa coma :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

primrose-n-blue posted:
consigliere posted:

I know it gets my vote.
Before the kick-off the Lord Rodney is the busiest, not after the game! No pub comes close. :blush:
Started off in the Rodney, but they ran out of beer! Didn't they realise we were coming?

Ended up in the Red Lion.
primrose-n-blue

Well there were a few of the cherry and whites in the Prince of Wales. Maybe the word will spread this week and we'll see you in there after the game next sunday?

Allez le Warrington Wolves!! :eusa3: