help

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
kitt green warriors

help

Post by kitt green warriors »

The cost of diesel has finally made it too much for me to go away in the van £25 today, so its coach for the rest of the year apart from Lancs matches which is the best coach to go on, ta.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Kittwazzer

Re: help

Post by Kittwazzer »

kitt green warriors wrote:The cost of diesel has finally made it too much for me to go away in the van £25 today, so its coach for the rest of the year apart from Lancs matches which is the best coach to go on, ta.
Consigliere on here is your best bet!
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Might sound a daft Question seeing as your called 'Kitt green' Warrior but where do you live?

I ask this because Mikes (aka Consigliere) coaches Leave from the soccer dome and Goose green, the clubs coaches go from the ground and the wheel in Wigan and Mayfair travel from Wigan lane and Hindley. Hope this helps so you can get the coaches that go nearest from where you live.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

i need to be going from stadium really, the coaches the club run seem good but I am wondering what sort of banter is had on them, mikes coaches seem to get good feedback on here but I dont fancy the finches double decker bus I have seen on the motorway a few times.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Good banter to be had on Mayfair's coaches but they leave from Wigan Lane
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sounds like Mike (Consig) is your best bet
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Yeah think Mike is your best bet then, i can send you his phone number if you need it.
WIGAN TILL I DIE