Parking @ Huddersfield

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION

Parking @ Huddersfield

Post by WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION »

Hi new to the board. I have never been to huddersfield before and would like to know is their decent parking?

Cheers
josie andrews

Re: Parking @ Huddersfield

Post by josie andrews »

WIGAN_IS_MY_REL​IGION​ wrote:Hi new to the board. I have never been to huddersfield before and would like to know is their decent parking?

Cheers
Welcome to the board :)

Yes, there is a good car park available behind the away (Pink) stand think its about a fiver.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

WIGAN_IS_MY_REL​IGION​ wrote:Hi new to the board. I have never been to huddersfield before and would like to know is their decent parking?

Cheers
There is parking directly behind the away stand but it does take a while to get off the car park after the game. My tip is to park close to Jewson Buldiers yard which is round the corner from the satdium. I have oparked on their unman car park a few times. There are also car parks close to the yard that are sercure parking but that costs.
address 213 St Andrews Road,HD1 6PT.

WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION

Post by WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION »

Cheers guy's, the jewsons car park looks good owt to save on the pennys. see you guys there.