TICKETS

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
josie andrews

Re: TICKETS

Post by josie andrews »

We were only allowed one ticket per season ticket holder, yet Castleford are allowed two!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:We were only allowed one ticket per season ticket holder, yet Castleford are allowed two!
Cas are at a bigger venue and won't have the same demand for tickets. Wigan on the other hand have a lot more ST holders than tickets allocated. I expect some ST holders to be disappointed!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:We were only allowed one ticket per season ticket holder, yet Castleford are allowed two!
Cas are at a bigger venue and won't have the same demand for tickets. Wigan on the other hand have a lot more ST holders than tickets allocated. I expect some ST holders to be disappointed!
That is my point! we have more ST holders than Cas & we are subjected to a smaller venue = less tickets.

Even Saints, this year, will probably have more ST holders than Cas :(

The RFL is a joke!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Said that all along Josie. RFL knew they had a cash cow on their hands and could have sold more tickets for a larger venue. But rather than get up of Nigel Woods fat arse, they took the easy option, booked the FlatPack and bumped the ticket price up.

I can't believe some people on here have defended them and said we wouldn't fill a bigger stadium!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Its been reported that the first 2 to get served had the requisite number of STs and bought 40 and 25 respectively. I know its standard practice for one of the gang to volunteer to queue up for the rest but this seems like 2 bloody big gangs! :o
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just come past the stadium. Not a single person there and plenty left. Seems noone wanted to take any chances!
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Half of the East stand tickets behind the posts have been allocated to Saints fans.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun1967 wrote:Half of the East stand tickets behind the posts have been allocated to Saints fans.
Hopefully, we will have it all to ourselves in the second half! :lol:
kippaxkiller78

Post by kippaxkiller78 »

Bought 10 tickets block 535 row 25 £21 tickets paid £10 each plus booking fee for Carnegie challenge cup final but unfortnately can't attend now. The tickets are normally £21 each I want £150 for all ten can anyone take them out of my hands before I put them on eBay? Txt me on 07717 829764 cheers
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

kippaxkiller78 wrote:Bought 10 tickets block 535 row 25 £21 tickets paid £10 each plus booking fee for Carnegie challenge cup final but unfortnately can't attend now. The tickets are normally £21 each I want £150 for all ten can anyone take them out of my hands before I put them on eBay? Txt me on 07717 829764 cheers
Seems to me what you are doing is called scalping which is illegal, even though you are selling them for less than face value you have admited buying them for £10 so realy you are selling them for more than you paid for them and that IS illegal.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx