Coming home from Hull FC

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
josie andrews

Coming home from Hull FC

Post by josie andrews »

One of the supporters coaches, think it was Stormin Norman's, had bricks thrown at it & one of the outer glazed panels was smashed. Damage was limited & the passengers were very lucky not to be injured. The inner panel remained stable for the rest of the trip home.

Our coach had to shoot through two sets of red lights to avoid anything happening to ours.

What a set of bleeding idiots we get at some grounds. Probably not RL supporters at that just bloody hooligans :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
daz09

Re: Coming home from Hull FC

Post by daz09 »

I was on the coach sat 1 row in front of where the window smashed, caused about a grand's worth of damage. Worse thinks is the Police will never find out who did it and was probably kids who never went to the game as it happened 2-3 miles away. Club and local police are being contacted today to report it.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Luckly no one was injured which is the main thing, shocking again up there , like has been said though prob not Rugby fans who do it .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Not all Hull fans are the same.

I was stopped on the way out by a Hull supporter said "Well done tonight, & wished us Good Luck in the cup & hoped we would win it. It's nice to see Wigan back winning again".

Which I thought was a really nice gesture.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

josie andrews wrote:Not all Hull fans are the same.

I was stopped on the way out by a Hull supporter said "Well done tonight, & wished us Good Luck in the cup & hoped we would win it. It's nice to see Wigan back winning again".

Which I thought was a really nice gesture.
in over 7 yrs in west Hull I never had any trouble and had a Wigan shirt of some description on pretty much every day. The side streets are full of little scrotes who would probably throw a brick at the team coach if it drove past them, it's the type of thing they do but theres as much chance of them being football fans or uninterested in sport than Hull fans and even the Hull 'fans' among them most likely don't go to the games, it's just the pack mentality they have round there.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Heading back to the hotel on Friday we were on a double decker bus with about 80 Hull fans and 2 Wigan fans (us) and the banter was great. All most of them could talk about (especially the old worthies)was how good Sam was , and he would get even better through time .
2002 and EW is hooked
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ste lord wrote:Luckly no one was injured which is the main thing, shocking again up there , like has been said though prob not Rugby fans who do it .
Mentioned this incident on another forum and a KR fan said it is a common occurence in Hull for public transport to have bricks thrown through windows!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Kittwazzer wrote:
ste lord wrote:Luckly no one was injured which is the main thing, shocking again up there , like has been said though prob not Rugby fans who do it .
Mentioned this incident on another forum and a KR fan said it is a common occurence in Hull for public transport to have bricks thrown through windows!
thats a poor state of things aint it !! bloody crazy

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

And there's nowt anyone can do about it cos you can't the little sh*ts who've done it :sly:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Heading back to the hotel on Friday we were on a double decker bus with about 80 Hull fans and 2 Wigan fans (us) and the banter was great. All most of them could talk about (especially the old worthies)was how good Sam was , and he would get even better through time .
I went on their fans coach when they played us in Wigan last yr and has a right laugh, they were singing songs about Hull KR most of the time on the way there and back. Their fans are very knowledgable and had loads of banter and good rugby discussion all the time I lived there. For most of the rest of my life I've been in Leeds as I am now and could count the number of decent rugby conversations I've had here on one hand, deluded idiots. A bloke I spoke to the other day who's a big Rhino's fan was going on about Sam being a load of rubbish and getting irate that he supposedly got away with a double movement. Turd lol
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."