Weekend / Hotel Wembley Packages ?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
cpwigan

Weekend / Hotel Wembley Packages ?

Post by cpwigan »

Anybody know any decent ones?
outback wiganer

Re: Weekend / Hotel Wembley Packages ?

Post by outback wiganer »

Booked ours today with David Smith Travel in Newton-le-Willows. Friday 26th August - 3 days, 2 nights B+B staying at The Quality Hotel, Wembley. £139 per person £40 single supplement. Tel - 01925 270752
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Normally stay in Uxbridge, quiet town but decent bars, there's a few hotels round there including a decent Travelodge, plus I have the luxury of parking my car at RAF Northolt, only a short tube ride from Wembley as well. To be honest apart from the Stadium Wembley is a bit of a dump!
Up The Mont!
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

From the Warriors website http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... 277&type=1
One Night Package

The one night package leaves at 6.45am on Saturday 27th August stopping at the Ramada Hotel, Ealing, click here to see the hotel details.

Package includes -

• Executive Coach Travel from Wigan to Ramada Hotel, Ealing, just 4 miles from Wembley Stadium to check in and then on to Wembley for the big game.
• Back to hotel to relax and hopefully celebrate or alternatively you are free to make your own way into London for free time and make you own way back to the hotel that is located just 1 minute from Ealing Common tube station.
• Double/Twin room on bed and breakfast basis.
• Sunday free time for London sightseeing .
• Return by coach from central London to Wigan at 4pm Sunday afternoon.
• Package includes a £41 (mid range match seat in the Wigan allocation - this may be changed for other prices on request.)

The package price is £149 per head based on two sharing a double or twin room

For more information and booking this package contact Geoff Warburton on 01942 770474 or email g.warburton@wiganwarriors.com
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Thinking of taking the Mrs and taking her into London etc so in that respect the club one seems ok. That David Smith one seems good value.
Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

The direct eta package was excellent value last year but there are no details of this years package on their website as yet!
Wigan til i die!!
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Me and the Mrs are staying in the Ealing Ramada, late rooms £75 per night. Its a fair trip into the centre but still only a tube ride.

Going Fri & sat only so we are not going into the centre too drunk and too happy i hope
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing