10 seater minibus for hire for wembley trip

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
rolandrat

10 seater minibus for hire for wembley trip

Post by rolandrat »

I am wigan warrior supporter that goes to every home and away matches. I am a licensed taxi driver based in leigh.I can pick you up from your doorstep and drop you off at your door step.I will chuck in some liquid refreshment on away trips. My mob no is 07702580039 . I have already got my ticket for wembley so i available that weekend to set off when you want and come back when you want.If you are interested or are a group give me a ring or text to aviod disapointment
wm_warrior

Re: 10 seater minibus for hire for wembley trip

Post by wm_warrior »

rolandrat wrote:I am wigan warrior supporter that goes to every home and away matches. I am a licensed taxi driver based in leigh.I can pick you up from your doorstep and drop you off at your door step.I will chuck in some liquid refreshment on away trips. My mob no is 07702580039 . I have already got my ticket for wembley so i available that weekend to set off when you want and come back when you want.If you are interested or are a group give me a ring or text to aviod disapointment
come again?
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions