Thank You Vision Coaches

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
trotski_tgwu

Thank You Vision Coaches

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Many Thanks for a great day out at the Challenge Cup Final on saturday. As was said in other threads my daughter and i had a great day at Wembley. Bit of a mix up for the pick up but soon sorted and on our way.

Got to london and parked up by 11am then of to find friends to party. Found coach after the game no problem and journey back to wigan was a little longer, but you expect that coming away after a game.

Also as said on other posting, the only thing that put a bit of a dampner on the whole day was some theiving turd stealing my daughters foam finger of her seat on the coach when we were stopped and the services on the way home. Told the driver as we got of, but not alot we could do nor could we prove who did it.

We have a fair idea who it was as my daughter said she was sure she saw a lad ( 18 or over) at the back of the bus with it. No wigan top on but from Wigan and prob a glory hunter. First time iv ever had any probs from our own fans. Plenty of banter from opposing fans, specialy as iv usualy got ma kilt on :lol: BUT as i said it didnt ruin our day and i for one would travel with Vision Coaches again anytime. Very Proffessional Outfit, thanks again.

Gregor

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx