Ticket information

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
rdownes9

Ticket information

Post by rdownes9 »

Just looking for a bit of help/info please people, as I havn't been to any away matches before. I'm looking at the Bronco's away in July as that's the nearest ground to where I live, so one of the few chances I'll get to see us this season. How far in advance do tickets get released? and can you get them through the Wigan site, or would I have to go through Broncos? Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a thicky question, but living in the middle of no-where in Norfolk with a young family, I don't get many chances to get to matches, but after going to the Challenge Cup and 4 nations at Wembley, it's given me a bit of a buzz for more live action!

Any help or info would be much appreciated.
jaws1

Re: Ticket information

Post by jaws1 »

You will only have to turn up on the day to buy tickets ,but might be a bit cheaper buying beforehand.
rdownes9

Re: Ticket information

Post by rdownes9 »

Cheers Jaws. It's a while away but just trying to plan ahead really. It's my dads birthday that weekend, so I was planning on taking him to the game then out on the lash!!

My 2 Wembley visits this year were my first rugby league experiences, and both were amazing, so I'm deffinilty doing it more this season! I've always watched for years on TV, but never been to the game, til we won the Challenge Cup! Not a bad first game was it! :D