Cas away

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
kitt green warriors

Cas away

Post by kitt green warriors »

Been on direct eta website to get the phone number and all I am getting is the number you have dialled cannot accept this call over and over again, am I missing something, looks like club coaches for us then.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
josie andrews

Re: Cas away

Post by josie andrews »

Did you go with Mayfair to Bradford?

Why don't you use them, they are quite reasonable & reliable.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
kitt green warriors

it means getting up wigan lane when the stadium is only down the road, bloody fuel its a rip off.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Oh right.

But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
kitt green warriors

thanks alot anyway but that is definitely the last time I'm doing yorkshire in the van.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

kitt green warriors wrote:thanks alot anyway but that is definitely the last time I'm doing yorkshire in the van.
Did you go to Bradford in a van??

You could have come with us we had room on Sunday!

Just thought you wanted to use the coach. I use Mayfair but only for some away games, it depends how far they park away from the ground.

Not goin to Cas tho', got a christening!! :( Don't like to miss games :(
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm going. Can't be arsed with Friday night away games but a Sunday afternoon coach trip allows me to bore all the young uns shitless about what it was like when I was their age. And the Nags Head is quite a draw!

That said, I wasn't impressed at 18 quid for that shit hole. Just hoping I get my money's worth on the pitch. Which I think I will! :lol:
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Can you pay at the gate on sunday? never been to cas
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Can you pay at the gate on sunday? never been to cas
You can pay on the gate but it is £2 dearer than if purchased from the DW. I know this would be a waste of time in your case cw
Terracing

Adults £18.00 (£20.00 on matchday)
Over 60's £10.00 (£12.00 on matchday)
Students (take proof on matchday) £10.00 (£12.00 on matchday)
Under 16's £10.00 (£12.00 on matchday)
Ambulant disabled Same as relevant category (including free carer if eligible)
Under 16 season ticket holders £0.00 upon production of voucher two.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

How much do we charge visiting fans?