scottish warriors supporters?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
boaz1314

scottish warriors supporters?

Post by boaz1314 »

just wondered if there are many supporters from north of the border, just been down to my first home game (joining jack game vs saints) and cant wait to get back to another, just wondered how many there are, enough to start a supporters club? and discuss transport to games for next season, anyone interested give me a shout
trotski_tgwu

Re: scottish warriors supporters?

Post by trotski_tgwu »

There are a few of us that travel regularly to wigan warriors home games from north of the border, but i dont think there is enough to form a supporters club.

Welcome to the site, glad you enjoyed the game inspite of the result and hope to see you at future games. Ow and im from the Glasgow area myself :D

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

boaz1314

Post by boaz1314 »

im from airdrie myself, do most people just drive down i take it? train would be handy but seems expensive? would be good to keep a post open then for anyone travelling down to meet up 4 a beer before or after the game
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

boaz1314 wrote:im from airdrie myself, do most people just drive down i take it? train would be handy but seems expensive? would be good to keep a post open then for anyone travelling down to meet up 4 a beer before or after the game
2 Season Ticket holders from the Capital City here . Travel down every week home and away using train , plane and car depending where we are playing .

Only missed 3 games (home and away) this season.

There are quite a few of us scattered along the central belt. Edinburgh , Glasgow , Alloa , West Lothian . We meet up with a few jocks who live in the Manchester area .

2002 and EW is hooked
Kingy1

Post by Kingy1 »

Hi

Am living in Dundee and travel down regular, so if anyone needs transport for the 2014 season just drop me a message

Regards

Brian