Devon and Southwest

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
GJR68

Devon and Southwest

Post by GJR68 »

I'm trying to find out if there are any Warrior fans in Devon,
ie possible travel companions, and to share the cost? [/quote]
LORENZO

Re: Devon and Southwest

Post by LORENZO »

Where abouts are you.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

One member is called DevonJim
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

That is some trip to make each week :o
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Was on holiday in Devon (Westward Ho!) last week. Lovely part of the world, especially when the weather's like this.

(sorry can't be of any help though :blush: )
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

I'm in Plymouth and travelling can be a real bxxxer particularly on a Friday. Once left Plymouth at 9a.m. expecting to register at the Premier Inn have something to eat and get to the ground on time. Went straight to the stadium and got on at 8.05p.m.having only stopped for loo breaks. 300 miles in 11 hours. Normally 6. I am, therefore reluctant to travel unless I can get up on a Thursday or it is a bank holiday weekend and I can cover more than one game. Sad really that I am dependant upon those two clowns on Sky.
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Yokonuma. I am at Morchard Bishop near Crediton. I would be interested in sharing cost of travel. but not much money and you must be made aware that I am partly sited Can't commit to anything regular but please feel free to contact me through this forum. I don't want to give my address on the forum the CIA may intercept it :D :D
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Lorenzo. I am at Morchard Bishop near Crediton. I would be interested in sharing cost of travel. but not much money and you must be made aware that I am partly sited Can't commit to anything regular but please feel free to contact me through this forum. I don't want to give my address on the forum the CIA may intercept it :D :D