What coach are you on for Wembley?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
KaylaRobbo

Re: What coach are you on for Wembley?

Post by KaylaRobbo »

We have the ticket and coach deal. Or is there some other deal with an overnight stay?

If we lose I might be taking up the 'overnight stay in a cell for being drunk in possession of a big box of tissues' deal ha ha
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

yes KaylaRobbo, 169 quid for a 41 quid ticket, holiday inn hotel 5 mins away from Wembley with brekkie, and coach, plus the Sunday it takes us to central London for shopping or whatever until 4 :D
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Nice one RobWigan. Think you might be spending Sunday looking for the best hangover bargains. We might gatecrash ha ha :badg:

Not been to the new Wembley Stadium yet. Please tell me it sells more than lager?!?!?!?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

yeah cider and wine hahaha, yeah i bringing a 50 quid bottle off champagne for the hotel celebrations afterwards :), it will look like a scene from the film The Hangover in the morning haha!!
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

get a bank loan out for wembley prices, was £2 for a glass of water last time i was there lol
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:get a bank loan out for wembley prices, was £2 for a glass of water last time i was there lol
The only question i want to ask is, never mind the price, why are you buying water? :lol:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:get a bank loan out for wembley prices, was £2 for a glass of water last time i was there lol
That's nothing compared with Venice. 9 euros for a small bottle of Pepsi.
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Good thing I wont be drinking any water then ha ha :blush:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

My coach tickets says no alcohol allowed, cant see many people sticking to that :D
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Kaii wrote:My coach tickets says no alcohol allowed, cant see many people sticking to that :D
Mine is same, i am taking a few crates down, anybody staying in the Holiday Inn??