What coach are you on for Wembley?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Kaii

Re: What coach are you on for Wembley?

Post by Kaii »

RobWigan wrote:
Kaii wrote:My coach tickets says no alcohol allowed, cant see many people sticking to that :D
Mine is same, i am taking a few crates down, anybody staying in the Holiday Inn??
My new 36 can cooler bag arrived yesterday convinced my wife we needed one since we have a lot of travelling with the upcoming RLWC2013 :)
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Kaii wrote:
RobWigan wrote:
Kaii wrote:My coach tickets says no alcohol allowed, cant see many people sticking to that :D
Mine is same, i am taking a few crates down, anybody staying in the Holiday Inn??
My new 36 can cooler bag arrived yesterday convinced my wife we needed one since we have a lot of travelling with the upcoming RLWC2013 :)
Of course mate, you have to plan ahead :lol:
doc

Post by doc »

Club coach 16
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Anyone know what kinda time the coaches usually get back in Wigan? Trying to organise a deal with minibuses to Heinz Factory and a return(ish) time might be useful!
Also, does anyone know whether they let you leave stuff on the coach while the match is on?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Yeah you can leave stuff on a coach at your own risk hahaha! I do not know the time of return but its got to be around 10pm
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Yeah you can leave stuff on a coach at your own risk hahaha! I do not know the time of return but its got to be around 10pm
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Anyone know whether the 'secure parking' at the Heinz factory will allow you to leave your car overnight??? (Just in case the designated driver feels the need to get smashed ha ha)