World Club Challenge 2014

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Jonnilo

World Club Challenge 2014

Post by Jonnilo »

I've already made my plans for the world club down under, i'm just wondering how many other fans are going to be making the journey, or planning to once its confirmed.
Kaii

Re: World Club Challenge 2014

Post by Kaii »

For me work-wise, financial-wise and just plain being realistic-wise there is no chance i could afford to go to Oz without missing out on the summer holiday, Catalan game and numerous other things.
Obviously if i win the lottery i'll be going
Jonnilo

Post by Jonnilo »

I no its not cheap but i've managed to price up 10 days for 950 per person in a 4 star hotel, only 17 miles away from the stadium and close to a train line which connects to the city centre only 5 minutes on train.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Jonnilo wrote:I no its not cheap but i've managed to price up 10 days for 950 per person in a 4 star hotel, only 17 miles away from the stadium and close to a train line which connects to the city centre only 5 minutes on train.
just curious as to what site offered this?
Jonnilo

Post by Jonnilo »

i used expedia.co.uk also found it for 1050 on travel republic
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Out of interest, has anyone ever applied for a tourist visa?

I just googled it the other day to see what was involved. A simple link for priced entitled 'tourist visa rates' opened up a 39 page pdf. file!

Was a time when a few strategic palms greased would have prevented you're having to go there! :lol:
Jonnilo

Post by Jonnilo »

i looked in to the visa application, if you go on to the aussie gov website and then followed links for an evisitor visa at the bottom of the page where it speak about the evisitor it has a link to the application page, its around £40 for a visa
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Yes, we were there in March. The application is pretty straightforward if you find the official government site. Google often promotes 3rd party sites to the top of search results. These make a charge basically for assisting you with the application....

The official government application is FREE.

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/evisitor.htm
joeb

Post by joeb »

Have you any idea when it will be confirmed could do with a bit of notice cos if its half term I will have grandson in tow the more I look at what you have found,the more I like it the only probs I had last time was homeward trip one stop just to refuel I must admit it was a bit of a killer
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

I know this will sound really cheeky but if someone goes (cough cough Josie :wink:) could they pick my son up a program and a Wigan/Roosters WCC scarf?