flights to catalan this year

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
paulthewarrior

flights to catalan this year

Post by paulthewarrior »

As there are no flights bk from girona on sunday. i have lookd at possible routes to and from the dates and manc to bessier from friday. Or liverpool to calculloz going on the thursday. the only dates to come bk on sunday are from reus to manc and barcelona to manc . if anybody else knows of any other dates or airports i would be interested in hearing them
josie andrews

Re: flights to catalan this year

Post by josie andrews »

what day/date are you going & for how long?

My friends are travelling from Manchester to Gerona Thursday - Tuesday, nut with Ryanair
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:what day/date are you going & for how long?

My friends are travelling from Manchester to Gerona Thursday - Tuesday, nut with Ryanair
Only ever had one return flight with Ryanair and that was one too many.

Worse airline I have ever travelled with!

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:

I never travel with them either, would sooner pay the extra & fly with a "proper" airline :exc:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Highly Sociable

Post by Highly Sociable »

We booked flights back in November with Ryan Air from Manchester to Girona going out early Thursday and coming back late Sunday. Got an e-mail from them on Christmas Eve saying that the Sunday flight back had been changed to 7am Sunday morning! That means we would have to leave almost straight after the match...no after match party....no after match beers. Anyway, have cancelled the flights and now going via Liverpool to Barcelona, with easijet and almost the same flight times as the original flight. Cheaper flights too
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Highly Sociable wrote:We booked flights back in November with Ryan Air from Manchester to Girona going out early Thursday and coming back late Sunday. Got an e-mail from them on Christmas Eve saying that the Sunday flight back had been changed to 7am Sunday morning! That means we would have to leave almost straight after the match...no after match party....no after match beers. Anyway, have cancelled the flights and now going via Liverpool to Barcelona, with easijet and almost the same flight times as the original flight. Cheaper flights too
Thinking back, I'm sure my friends had to do the same :eh:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

I never travel with them either, would sooner pay the extra & fly with a "proper" airline :exc:
Very good for ripping people off with charges for excess baggage.

Judging by the amounts, no doubt to supplement the cheap fares.